Given a choice would you harass someone who hasn’t done anybody any wrong?

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Well, Thanos killed half of the population, and I support him. Why do you think I will not harrass an innocent person?

sanitylimited

just looking at someone is considered harrasment for the ub tagged people

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
1. Depends on the type of harrasment. Sexual? Maybe a few bad jokes and comments or some chikan action in an overcrowded train, as rare as they are around here. Physical? Too lazy, don't even bother. Mental? I look pretty scarry, so depending on the time and place my mere presence might already count as that, so sure, why not.

2. Only the stuff I'd do in 1. but give me enough 0s behind the first number and I might just change my mind on about anything but public speeches.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
NO. I used to get judged and harassed merely for being goth - all the time. Every time I went outside. I'd like to say I've been called every name under the sun, because that would at least have kept it interesting, but I only ever heard the same few things over and over. I hear the same things from their little brats 25 years on (probably their brats' brats now, knowing that type), at least change the record now and then?!

I wouldn't harass someone for no reason. Not 'even' for money. I know what it's like to be harassed for money, the government and their cum-eating lackeys are doing it right now and if they push any harder I'll take that money and buy a rope and lemme tell you, it ain't my neck going in the loop at the end!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Not at all. What point is there in harassing anyone for any reason? I don't think there is anything that could be a reward for being a dick that I could take. I would be too ashamed.

Gibbs505

1.as a person who has been harassed and is still is i would say no.

2. If i were to abandon my own humannity to harass someone, i would only do so if my target is those who has harassed me before.
Revenge is a dish best eaten cold!

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
No. But judging from the sick people out there. Im more worried he might enjoy it and hit on me 💀

BlackKnightX

An easy no. When I finally get what I want, I want that sense of accomplishment to go with it, like I've really earned it. Harassing innocent people for it would never give me that feeling. So, hell no.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
For the first question: No.
Second Question: For me to harass an innocent person that has done no wrong, just give me at least 100k dollars. I may not like insulting people, but I have enough clever ways to absolutely destroy someone's self-esteem without even knowing them, especially if it's for money.