Glossary rant

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Fuckkkkk!!!!! The first time Ai-chan made the glossary for Seven Years of Hope, Ai-chan made a mistake and accidentally posted the glossary in Age of Gods Online instead. It took half an hour to copy everything into the correct title.

Then Ai-chan tried to make a glossary for the characters. Took about 20 minutes I guess to make the description for Starsilver. There were some errors, so Ai-chan had grammarly fix it. Then Ai-chan got it fixed, pressed 'add' and it disappeared. And Ai-chan was like what the hell?!!!!

@Tony Is there a way to find the text for Starsilver description in my glossary? That was a lot of text that simply disappeared.
This is the title affected: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1792/seven-years-of-hope/

@Tony Also, instead of having a popup, can it be entered on the same page? You know, like instead of pressing add/edit and a dialogue box pop up, you have a dialogue box on the page where you write the name of the item, then press 'add' to put the item in the dialogue box into the page. Then once the item is added, click on that item to expand that entry where you can put descriptions under the item.

As for why this is in the author general and not in discussions, it's because this thread is first and foremost, a rant thread. You know, the flipping tables kind.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Fuckkkkk!!!!! The first time Ai-chan made the glossary for Seven Years of Hope, Ai-chan made a mistake and accidentally posted the glossary in Age of Gods Online instead. It took half an hour to copy everything into the correct title.

Then Ai-chan tried to make a glossary for the characters. Took about 20 minutes I guess to make the description for Starsilver. There were some errors, so Ai-chan had grammarly fix it. Then Ai-chan got it fixed, pressed 'add' and it disappeared. And Ai-chan was like what the hell?!!!!

@Tony Is there a way to find the text for Starsilver description in my glossary? That was a lot of text that simply disappeared.
This is the title affected: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1792/seven-years-of-hope/

@Tony Also, instead of having a popup, can it be entered on the same page? You know, like instead of pressing add/edit and a dialogue box pop up, you have a dialogue box on the page where you write the name of the item, then press 'add' to put the item in the dialogue box into the page. Then once the item is added, click on that item to expand that entry where you can put descriptions under the item.

As for why this is in the author general and not in discussions, it's because this thread is first and foremost, a rant thread. You know, the flipping tables kind.
*huggles*
That sounds really frustrating, Ai-chan.
I hope it got/gets sorted.
X

R0

Prequel_Memes
Poor Tony working on this alone for almost a year and then when the forum is opened, there's already a rant about it.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Poor Tony working on this alone for almost a year and then when the forum is opened, there's already a rant about it.
the rant was more 'bout the main site not this forum though?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
*pats* always make a copy and/or store it as a document

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You guys spam a lot... Ai-chan hasn't even reach 50 :cautious: