Good food? What are you enjoying right now?

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
When it comes to food I literally have a flavour of the month

Recently I have come to really enjoy Dry Curries

And also
Portuguese Custard Tarts

What are the two foods you particularly have s soft spot for right now?
Something that if you got offered right now even you are not that hungry you'd say, 'yeah, I can make room for that'
Something that is not usually your staple food.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
tell your mom to lay off the sugar her cum tastes like cupcake as of late

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
tell your mom to lay off the sugar her cum tastes like cupcake as of late
It is probably cinnamon actually

Fun fact:

WHAT MAKES IT TASTE GOOD?

WATER
– Dehydration will reduce the amount of seminal fluid.

VARIOUS FRUITS – Everyone knows pineapple will work some magic, but did you know that lemons, plums, blueberries, kiwis, and cranberries (which help with PH levels) will work just as well.

CERTAIN HERBS – Things like peppermint, parsley, and wheatgrass.

CINNAMON – Highly recommended across the board. Find ways to slip it into your diet (things like in your coffee or a dash in your cooking etc.)

CELERY – High in vitamin C and flushes out some of the salty taste. Not to mention the negative calories. Stock up your fridge with this snack.

ENHANCERS – Even if big pharmaceutical hasn’t totally jumped on the bandwagon, plenty of companies have gone ahead and made pills to

GENERAL HEALTHY EATING – They will help in the long run – and not just for your personal cocktail. Make sure you have your annual checkups and be aware that medication will also alter things (don’t stop your meds just to have candy-flavored squirts! Just balance it with other things).

STUFF THAT MAKES IT TASTE BAD

CAFFEINE
– A little is okay but large amounts will end up making things taste bitter

DAIRY – The good bacteria in your digestive tract doesn’t equate to good southern tastes.

MEAT – It might be heaven in the mouth, but it will just add extra salt to the system. I guess that’s why (rumor has it) vegetarians have better release flavors. If the carnivore in you craves flesh, go for some white meat.

PROCESSED FOODS – These have plenty of chemicals that will screw with discharges. Sorry.

ASPARAGUS – It should be pretty obvious since it makes your pee smell funky.

DRUGS & BOOZE – These feel-good substances are better left for after playtime (if you want your juices to be something palatable).

SMOKING – This bad habit INFUSES more than just semen. It will also come out of your skin and nipples. Not to mention making your breath taste foul. Better to cut it out altogether.

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
What about texture? Out of curiosity I like to feel mine. Sometimes it's watery, sometimes it's thick. You got some facts for that? :blob_teehee:

4 causes​

There are several possible causes for watery semen. Most are treatable or preventable.

1. Low semen count​

One of the most common causes of watery semen is low sperm count. This is also known as oligospermia. If you have low sperm count, it means your semen contains fewer sperm than normal. A sperm count of fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen is considered below normal.

Some causes of oligospermia include:

• Varicocele. A varicocele is a swelling of veins from the testicles in the scrotum. It’s a major, but treatable, cause of male infertility.
  • Infection. Examples include a sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea or another kind of infection that causes inflammation of a reproductive organ, such as epididymitis.
  • Tumors. Malignant and benign tumors in the testicles may affect sperm production.
  • Hormone imbalances. Hormones produced in the testicles, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus are all necessary to produce healthy sperm counts. Changes in any of these hormones could affect sperm production.
Other potential causes of a low sperm count include:

• ejaculation problems, such as retrograde ejaculation
  • anti-sperm antibodies in your immune system
  • injuries or other problems with the tubes that carry sperm

2. Frequent ejaculation​

Frequent ejaculation may also lead to the production of watery semen. If you masturbate several times a day, the quality of semen after the first ejaculation is likely to become thin and watery. Your body may require at least a few hours to produce a normal, healthy amount of semen.

3. Zinc deficiency​

Another possible cause of watery semen is a zinc deficiency. Research has shown that men who have adequate levels of zinc or men who are deficient in zinc and take zinc sulfate supplements can better fight off the effects of anti-sperm antibodies. These antibodies are produced by the immune system, which mistakenly responds to sperm as a foreign body.

4. Pre-ejaculation​

If you have semen that appears watery, it’s important to note if some color is present or if it’s clear. Very clear semen may actually be pre-ejaculation fluid that’s released during foreplay. It typically contains few sperm.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
If you don't Jack it like it owes you money everyday, it should have some consistency viscosity
I mean I do do it everyday, but at most only twice or thrice. Mostly it's once.

And that's in a period of twenty four hours

NobleTalon

What are the two foods you particularly have s soft spot for right now?
Something that if you got offered right now even you are not that hungry you'd say, 'yeah, I can make room for that'
Something that is not usually your staple food.
It is mostly for winter and cold season, but I can't resist the holy trinity of Raclette / Tartiflette / Fondue Savoyarde.

As for the food I eat every day and miss the most when I'm traveling, it might be cliché as f, but it's bread and cheese lol

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Cartoned Milk. First time to taste it since I only drink it by pouring water at powdered ones