Graduation

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Why does the link in the spoiler not lead to Elden Ring meme?

Other than that, have a great journey! Enjoy whatever life has to offer.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Anyone who can help this idiot (me) to explain what the fancy words mean in the resignation letter?

All I see is "peace out" but in fancier terms.
Basic translation. The stuff and people that made scribblehub scribblehub has gone and disappeared, being replaced with a new culture of scribblehub that the writer dislikes, or at the very least, prefers how the old scribblehub community used to feel.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Basic translation. The stuff and people that made scribblehub scribblehub has gone and disappeared, being replaced with a new culture of scribblehub that the writer dislikes, or at the very least, prefers how the old scribblehub community used to feel.
Would you be so kind to elaborate what has made 'scribblehub' scribblehub, and the 'new culture' of scribblehub that the writer dislikes? I, for one, have joined scribblehub since 2019, but I have never bothered to check on the forums until a recently so I wasn't aware what scibblehub used to be

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Would you be so kind to elaborate what has made 'scribblehub' scribblehub, and the 'new culture' of scribblehub that the writer dislikes? I, for one, have joined scribblehub since 2019, but I have never bothered to check on the forums until a recently so I wasn't aware what scibblehub used to be
+1

I was a lurker in both NUF and SHF.

Left NUF when it turned BL

I have no idea of what SHF previous culture was, except I know the loud @CupcakeNinja .

I like him.