Happiness and Satisfaction level of Time-Traveler

Happiness and Satisfaction level of Time-Traveler

• Total voters

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Humans aren't meant to time travel. It would physiologically destroy them or at least mess them up.

Yes you were back when I made you one, waga miko yo. You sure were...
IMG_6536.jpeg

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
In what setting though
Time travel = multiverse
or
Time travel = You already made your action and this is already done you just doing it right now (Harry Potter as an example)

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
Suffering in agony, as it's not possible to change time optimally. Any choice or alteration leads to entirely unexpected consequences, the so-called butterfly effect. Not to mention plot holes, inconsistencies, paradoxes. When you touch time, you know you've majorly f*cked up.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Time is propaganda made by the shadow wizard government, it doesn't exist

BlackKnightX

Depends on each person. If you have a time travel ability and use it to fix your problems or trauma in the past, it means you're not satisfied currently.

To answer your question, I would need to know at which point you're talking about. Before time travel, they're not happy. After fixing their problem, they're happy. That's an easy answer.

I've thought and fantasized about this before myself. What if I can travel back to the past or have a second chance in life but with all of my memories intact? It makes for a very good wet dream, not gonna lie, but that's all there is to it. The way I am now, I wouldn't want to change anything in my past. Everything I've experienced in life shaped me to be who I am today. I wouldn't wanna temper with it. Just accept and move on.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Red Lotus Demon Venerable is the living proof that time travel is filled with thorny road and suffering.

LilRora

Mostly formless
I feel like that's gonna depend so much on the person, on the details of the time travel, and a number of other things that any answer you give could be correct. In general, they are portrayed as depressed, numb or miserable more often than not, but personally I think that's just human bias.

Tsuru

It depends. Usually time travellers suffer though
>_> (look at the hundred thousands of "rebirth" chinese novel that change their ultra shitty lives for the better)

>_> (look at one of my fav "Dad" genre chinese novel, where the best chinese chef in world (old) time travel, and prefer getting back his lost family with a small restaurant compared to getting all the glory back, and the most poetic/moving scene when "wife" forgive him and hug, where MC beg god to not "return him" as he begin to experience "sound hallucinations" of journalists, pre-time-travel moment)

<_< (re-zero)

>_> (my top5 fav novel, which is my biggest time travel novel as it got A CLEAR GOAL "food industry" not jack-all-trade + wholesome, with CHAD author posting a note that explained about (chinese) readers now are shit, that drop series for any reason, and you cant write a "not" beauty FL nor write certain plots (raped heroine), and also joke that old chinese masterpieces would flop if they appeared in the today market, and finally insult readers of being shitty narcissic if they feel relatable to the MEGA HANDSOME HUNK mc, of novel Doctor Lin Ran)

<_< (look at shortest lived time traveler : Mushoku Tensei MC. His old self time traveled in the time to warn "MC" / himself. Only to die right after)

<_< (look at old movies : where time traveler, is basically both the dad and mom and son/daughter, and its own killer / where a time traveler, is the chosen man by humanity to stop a apocalypse, only in the end to die, failing to stop it. Was shot and falling dead by coincidence in airport, in front of his KID SELF (himself remembering seeing this when young))

(OxO)
(go out)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR :
arguing Meme Templates - Imgflip

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
I don't know why but I imagine a time traveler having the same happiness and satisfaction level of Constantine

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
They'd range from "very stressed" to "Why must I live just to suffer?" Happy time traveling is fiction. Why would a happy person time travel? Unless they'd try to do some philanthropic work that gets them into big poo-poo. Which would at least stress them.