Hard to Post Work on Webnovel?

SpaurdaD

Hello! So I've been posting one of my stories to multiple platforms and I've been trying to post it to Webnovel. But here's an issue when trying to do so: It keeps telling me to validate my account (even though I successfully activated it) and give them the code in my email. But whenever I try to get the code, I NEVER get it, no matter how many times I have the thing resend another code. I've been trying for two days now. What is up with this??

Also while I'm on the topic of Webnovel, why do they want my address and bank info? It's not like I'm going to be purchasing anything.

SpaurdaD

Yeah, I wouldn't give my bank information to them. Especially considering their reputation. That's just my opinion tho. :blob_hide:
Yea definitely! I've heard really shady things about them so I absolutely don't trust them xD
I think they have an option of using your Google account, try using it. This might help you resolve the issue.
I do that when logging in, but I sadly don't get that option when they have me "validate" my account, despite already having confirmed my account with my email

UnratedX

this is shf not wn, u might wanna try asking about wn there? or even better, if its not workin for u then ignore that site. problem solved :D

SpaurdaD

this is shf not wn, u might wanna try asking about wn there? or even better, if its not workin for u then ignore that site. problem solved :D
Their forum doesn't load for me at all. I figured it would work to ask here since it's author general and I've seen others ask about it :,)

But I think I'll have to drop it then, especially since I can't delete my account from that website aaaaa

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Hello! So I've been posting one of my stories to multiple platforms and I've been trying to post it to Webnovel. But here's an issue when trying to do so: It keeps telling me to validate my account (even though I successfully activated it) and give them the code in my email. But whenever I try to get the code, I NEVER get it, no matter how many times I have the thing resend another code. I've been trying for two days now. What is up with this??

Also while I'm on the topic of Webnovel, why do they want my address and bank info? It's not like I'm going to be purchasing anything.
Can't you just ask this at webnovel? Like, we're not webnovel. Any answers we give won't be verified and may be completely wrong. They have discord, right?