Has anyone found an interesting novel?

Shahrukh

I don't imagine being the only one who, after discovering the world of reading, began to read anything interesting that he came across. Well based on that I can say that I have become "selective" regarding the novels that I read and since right now I am at a crossroads since I have just finished the novels that I had found, I would like you to enlighten me with your wisdom and Recommend something to read. (psdt: someone knows tricks to learn English, the translator is not almighty xd)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would recommend the winter king series by Bernard Cornwell personally.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
It strongly depends on your reader preference. What types of novels do you like?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I don't imagine being the only one who, after discovering the world of reading, began to read anything interesting that he came across. Well based on that I can say that I have become "selective" regarding the novels that I read and since right now I am at a crossroads since I have just finished the novels that I had found, I would like you to enlighten me with your wisdom and Recommend something to read. (psdt: someone knows tricks to learn English, the translator is not almighty xd)
It depends on what you find interesting. If you are looking for an absolutely unique experience, with a plot that departs from the norm and a strange and peculiar main character that you likely won't get anywhere else... then my story is available. :blob_joy: It's definitely a niche story though.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
My top three recommendations would be Mother of Learning (Time loop mage story), A Tail's Misfortune (Kitsune, woo!), and Blue Core (Dungeon core novel with foxgirl secondary main character)

Waterly

*looks at my novel draft and sighs*

"No."

Though, I do feel ya. Questions to ask yourself though you likely know them already;

What do I like to read?
What do I like about those stories?
What am I curious about in books and life in general?

I'm going for an obscure unlikely to be helpful recommedation - I'm (Sort Of) an expert of ghost. You can find it on Royal Road.

Or go read some solarpunk for something uplifting. Grimdark for misery.

Simo

A lazy sloth
“Lord of the mysteries” if you haven’t read that already. If you feeling like you wanna try a bit of Xianxia I’d recommend “outside of time”, Er Gen’s newest novel. If you want Korean, I’d say give “I fell into the game with instant kill” a try. Otherwise, you could always give “the legendary mechanic” a go.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What do you think is interesting?

Le_ther

Well, I know this might be common recommendations and perhaps you might have already read it but.

Omniscient Reader's viewpoint and The world after the fall.

They are Sing-Shong's masterpiece.

The web novels themselves are filled with destroying modern cliche but beneath it there is some interesting dialogues and I even wonder if it was a philosophy book under the guise of novel.

Overall, just don't mind the fanbase and you're fine.

N0xiety

We Are Legion (We Are Bob)

Bob Johansson has just sold his software company and is looking forward to a life of leisure. There are places to go, books to read, and movies to watch. So it's a little unfair when he gets himself killed crossing the street.

Bob wakes up a century later to find that corpsicles have been declared to be without rights, and he is now the property of the state. He has been uploaded into computer hardware and is slated to be the controlling AI in an interstellar probe looking for habitable planets. The stakes are high: no less than the first claim to entire worlds. If he declines the honor, he'll be switched off, and they'll try again with someone else. If he accepts, he becomes a prime target. There are at least three other countries trying to get their own probes launched first, and they play dirty.

The safest place for Bob is in space, heading away from Earth at top speed. Or so he thinks. Because the universe is full of nasties, and trespassers make them mad - very mad.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I'll be that guy who suggests his own stuff.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Hmm.
try trash of the counts family.
The Authors pov

I would recommend mine for the similarity in genres.

Transmigrated as a villans older brother. Its on Scribblehub