Hastening Pace

Agentt

Thighs
So, I love isekai. I've read lots of those generic isekais, cuz..wish fulfillment harem and explosions.

However, I just cannot write it!

I want to! I want to soo soooo much! But I just can't...feel it! It doesn't sit right with me, the trope of encountering a dragon in first episode and learning to control your power along it...just...my hands refuse to do it!

Hence, i currently have an isekai on my hand where while i have the plot planned, i don't know how to develop MC's power quickly,

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So, I love isekai. I've read lots of those generic isekais, cuz..wish fulfillment harem and explosions.

I want to! I want to soo soooo much! But I just can't...feel it! It doesn't sit right with me, the trope of encountering a dragon in first episode and learning to control your power along it...just...my hands refuse to do it!

Hence, i currently have an isekai on my hand where while i have the plot planned, i don't know how to develop MC's power quickly,
Not all isekais have the MC grow quickly.
Some have them always struggle.
Some have them not have any powers at all, and only use their wits.
While others have them just steadily grow throughout the story where, at some point, people start to realise that the MC has actually become quite powerful compared to others.
'-'

What kind are you going for?

X

Agentt

Thighs
You can use other tropes.
Don't wanna! I want a complete generic fast paced one!
Not all isekais have the MC grow quickly.
Some have them always struggle.
Some have them not have any powers at all, and only use their wits.
While others have them just steadily grow throughout the story where, at some point, people start to realise that the MC has actually become quite powerful compared to others.
'-'

What kind are you going for?

X
Overpowered MC who makes friends out of villians!

Agentt

Thighs
There are other generic tropes that will suit your fast-paced novel.
*shakes head*
I can't, they are too cringy, getting adopted by a rich couple, saving a little girl who happens to be daughter of inn keeper, encountering an airhead who befriends you immediately,

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Add a 2000000000000000000-year-old loli dragon who had a deep secret the mc found about. bam!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Yeah, that's what those tropes are for for fast paced MC that grows faster than the mold on my toilet wall.

The point of instant OP MC is that it is BS. If you want realism, get ready for the train to slow like heck because things like shitty nobles, shitty villagers and shitty world will slow your MC down.

If you want a fast pace MC that got cultivation literally shoved down into his throat at the first chapter? It is fine with that damned slime.

You want action? How about the dragon's nemesis comes bursting in to clap his asscheeks and your MC needs to run away, now with more power tham he can handle and no one to teach him.

How about your MC is forced to learn his powers because fuckers from all over the place is ogling at the moron with the power?

SailusGebel

*shakes head*
I can't, they are too cringy, getting adopted by a rich couple, saving a little girl who happens to be daughter of inn keeper, encountering an airhead who befriends you immediately,

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Overpowered MC who makes friends out of villians!
Have the MC accidentally eat the crystallised power of the demon king who summoned them and gain their powers, resulting in the MC having two reasons for befriending the 'villains'.
'-'

X

LostLibrarian

If you don't want to "force the OP" onto the MC, you can also go the alternative route of "his old knowledge makes him understand the true meaning". The usual "the magic language is japanese and only the MC understands it". Or the rather popular "magic works like code and he was such a great programmer in his last life".

With that, you push the stupid reason to his backstory while you can also still have some growth... a lot of fast pace at the beginning before you throw in a strong enemy for a change that can be overcome with a bit of training...

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand

Do you have an op ability

loppol

Can you recommend me some of your favorite generic ones? Pweasssse?

Agentt

Thighs