Have you ever deleted your own story?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Oh shit, you're actually reading it?
Nah, was waiting for a decent pile of chapters. Kinda skimpy selection so far. Pretty stingy bro. And yeah of course I'm gonna read it. Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Nah, was waiting for a decent pile of chapters. Kinda skimpy selection so far. Pretty stingy bro. And yeah of course I'm gonna read it. Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time.
Well too bad. It's my on-and-off series where I only write where I get bored. I'll be posting Log 1.5 this week, but if you're looking for... say, 10.5, you're gonna have a bad time.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Well too bad. It's my on-and-off series where I only write where I get bored. I'll be posting Log 1.5 this week, but if you're looking for... say, 10.5, you're gonna have a bad time.
Gonna have to whip up an inquisition against you. Can't have you not agreeing to my whims.

BenJepheneT

Gonna have to whip up an inquisition against you. Can't have you not agreeing to my whims.

BenJepheneT

Really? I figured with all those fetishes you DO mention you are into...I figured a good ol whipping would be right up your alley.
I prefer to be the one giving that ass whipping but I'M A FUCKEN MAN BRING IT ON

i deleted my works a lot, for different reasons.

most of the time, i just don't like leaving things half-way. if i didn't feel like continuing it at all, i'd rather delete it.

Aachiin0914

I did. I deleted it after a week or so, after feeling a bit dissatisfied with it.

Then I posted new work with the same title. But it was the revised version and I deleted it again. Hehehe. I really felt something is not quite right with it. So, I just threw my drafts at the bottom of my folders. Maybe, I'll write that story again sometimes.

MajorKerina

Yeah, I also deleted all copies of it. briefly existed online and so far as I knowand I’ve looked for it, it can’t be found in any archives and I certainly don’t have it either.

It involved a creepy serial killer and the way that he was punished. I tend to vacillate between thinking that it was a pretty decent concept and just outright wanting to throw it in the trash. I could easily re-create it if I wanted to but I don’t really feel like it.