Hello New Authors. Want to do a Shoutout Swap with me? (2/7)

Lorelyn

Hello there! Looking to start shoutout swaps for new / small authors! :blob_paint:

Genre and Tags Preference: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Progression, Isekai, LitRPG, Kingdom Building.

Readers Count: At least above 10. ( I have 15 20 )

If your story fits any of the genres/tags above, I would love to swap with you. I think it can be a win-win scenario if smaller authors share each others stories. It can help our readers discover similar stories they otherwise wouldn't.

DM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. Also share your Series Link.

Will Update the Status and Link Here.

Chap 3: Sovrign - Academy Nerd, Done. https://www.scribblehub.com/read/1041024-cain-the-cursed-immortal/chapter/1041854/
Chap 4: John_Owl - Lay the Dragon v2. Done. https://www.scribblehub.com/read/1041024-cain-the-cursed-immortal/chapter/1042780/

Chap 5: ---
Chap 6: Whitephantom - Misadventures of a Psycho, Traveling an already chaotic world. Coming Soon
Chap 7: ???
Chap 8: ???

P.S Interested established Author are also invited :blob_teehee:

Last edited:

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
mine's adventure/fantasy with some smut tossed in. If you'd still be interested, I'm down.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Hello there! Looking to start shoutout swaps for new / small authors! :blob_paint:

Genre and Tags Preference: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Progression, Isekai, LitRPG, Kingdom Building.

Readers Count: At least above 10. ( I have 15 )

If your story fits any of the genres/tags above, I would love to swap with you. I think it can be a win-win scenario if smaller authors share each others stories. It can help our readers discover similar stories they otherwise wouldn't.

DM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. Also share your Series Link.

Will Update the Status and Link Here.

Chap 3: Sovrign - Academy Nerd, Done. https://www.scribblehub.com/read/1041024-cain-the-cursed-immortal/chapter/1041854/

Chap 4: ???
Chap 5: ???
Chap 6: ???
Chap 7: ???
Chap 8: ???

P.S Interested established Author are also invited :blob_teehee:
So, does that mean r4r? aka read for read?

Lorelyn

So, does that mean r4r? aka read for read?
Ah, no. Here’s how it works:
  • I’ll include a brief Shoutout / Synopsis / Description about your story in my next chapter at the end. Like """Hey readers, want to checkout this other story that I found interesting, then your _____"""
  • In return, you can do the same for my story in end of your next chapter.

GoodPerson

• I’ll include a brief Shoutout / Synopsis / Description about your story in my next chapter at the end. Like """Hey readers, want to checkout this other story that I found interesting, then your _____"""
Ouuu~

Well, my work's still a mess for now. I gotta clean it first.

But, I'll let you read it for now.

Remember, don't look into chapter 3 to 5.

It is cursed.
Here's the link.

Last edited:

GoodPerson

Hold up, just noticed.

My work is a fanfic. Sorry bout the late mentioning, hehe.

GoodPerson

AGGHHAGGHHHHHGGAHHAHAGAHBABBABAV

that's my shout now show me yours
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
angysolder.jpg

greyliliy

This feels like something better posted on your profile page on your messages tab.

It's one thing to add a note if another story inspired your work and you want to credit it, but having random ads in the story itself feels intrusive.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
This feels like something better posted on your profile page on your messages tab.

It's one thing to add a note if another story inspired your work and you want to credit it, but having random ads in the story itself feels intrusive.
This.
Or posted as a one time special chapter where you describe what you're doing and promoting. Like an ad between chapters.

Last edited:

beast_regards

FUS DO RAH!

I'll give your story a shoutout. If you want to link through the banner, please send me the BB code. Otherwise, I am willing to simply leave the simple link instead.

GoodPerson

This.
Or posted as a one time spechallenge chapter where you describe what you're doing and promoting. Like an ad between chapters.
That might be a good idea.

Actually, that's a great idea!

If I read a novel, I don't want any end chapters to be filled with ads.

Lorelyn

I guess, it is intrusive. About being random, that's why I asked Genre and Tags a a little familiar to mine.
At the end, I think it is just a little practice to expand your reader base.

This.
Or posted as a one time special chapter where you describe what you're doing and promoting. Like an ad between chapters.
Wouldn't that be more disruptive? People generally expect a chapter for their reading when they see a chapter notification, and not meeting those expectation can be harmful.

At least with a note at the end, it is only a little intrusive instead of full on add.
@GoodPerson

Umm, so I'm down for both I guess as I'm only starting, but you can decide what you want.

greyliliy

I guess, it is intrusive. About being random, that's why I asked Genre and Tags a a little familiar to mine.
At the end, I think it is just a little practice to expand your reader base.
I meant random as most people aren't expecting that sort of thing at the end of a chapter, especially since it *reads* more like an advertisement than a genuine recommendation.