Hello Scribble Hub .

vanta_luxe

Hi, I'm Vanta Luxe aka Dark Luxe,

I'm a new to the light novel authoring scene. I focus predominantly on isekai, fantasy, magic and original or unique stories.
I'd like to invite you to also check out some of my work, 'Curse Eater'.

The premise is :
"
Fed up with being reincarnated into worlds that are too easy for him, a man entertains a world of mystery with an 'Impossible' clear difficulty.

He gets more than he bargained for when he arrives in a world devoid of goddesses and plagued with curses. He quickly realizes that he's happened upon an inconvenient world where his only path to strength is to do the unthinkable, take on the power of curses in order to advance his level and clear the reincarnation!
"

Thanks. Looking forward to sharing my work and also reading some stories as well!

BRUH123

HI, I've read the first few chapters of your story and I really like it, keep up the good work :blob_neutral:

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Welcome! Sounds like you're on the right track :)

vanta_luxe

HI, I've read the first few chapters of your story and I really like it, keep up the good work :blob_neutral:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Welcome! Sounds like you're on the right track :)
I hope so.
Something weird happened.
A person messaged me telling me to delete this post, then gave me a bunch of "advice". The second I said I had my own way of doing things and didn't take their advice, suddenly I was down rated. and their profile was "disabled".

I know a certain level of hijinks is to be expected but... people really do all of this due to a little competition? :blob_awkward:

Well not that it matters much, I'm just posting this so that other authors who are new to this can see.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Well, instead of creating self-promoting threads people tend to post their new stories in the existing topics for them (there are like 3 called "introduce your story" or smth).

If you feel like you have been maliciously rated, report your own story with the report function from its main page and explain the situation. Admins here are pretty active and kind and can often remove the trolly/flamey ratings. Even more chance for that since you say you even have some evidence.

Other than that, have fun and good luck.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it.

I hope so.
A person messaged me telling me to delete this post, then gave me a bunch of "advice". The second I said I had my own way of doing things and didn't take their advice, suddenly I was down rated. and their profile was "disabled".

I know a certain level of hijinks is to be expected but... people really do all of this due to a little competition? :blob_awkward:

Well not that it matters much, I'm just posting this so that other authors who are new to this can see.
Person clearly is new to SH because you can't delete threads yourself on the forums.

vanta_luxe

Well, instead of creating self-promoting threads people tend to post their new stories in the existing topics for them (there are like 3 called "introduce your story" or smth).

If you feel like you have been maliciously rated, report your own story with the report function from its main page and explain the situation. Admins here are pretty active and kind and can often remove the trolly/flamey ratings. Even more chance for that since you say you even have some evidence.

Other than that, have fun and good luck.

Perhaps that's where the misunderstanding comes in. I do various things, and I have none of them linked as far is it pertains to this particular site.
Introducing myself and what I'm working on here is less self promotion in my eyes.

After all I didn't mention anything about social media, patreon, RR, etc.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Perhaps that's where the misunderstanding comes in. I do various things, and I have none of them linked as far is it pertains to this particular site.
Introducing myself and what I'm working on here is less self promotion in my eyes.

After all I didn't mention anything about social media, patreon, RR, etc.
What in the eyes of one might be nothing special, to another might be a critical breach of some personal views and rules. I personally don't care since it's kinda pointless to worry about things like that.

I didn't create my own thread when I began, but only because I find posting in existing ones more my style. I introduced myself in threads like "Tell us more about urself", "Share your story", "What are your prefered genres", etc. Everyone goes by their own path.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hi, I'm Vanta Luxe aka Dark Luxe,

I'm a new to the light novel authoring scene. I focus predominantly on isekai, fantasy, magic and original or unique stories.
I'd like to invite you to also check out some of my work, 'Curse Eater'.

The premise is :
"
Fed up with being reincarnated into worlds that are too easy for him, a man entertains a world of mystery with an 'Impossible' clear difficulty.

He gets more than he bargained for when he arrives in a world devoid of goddesses and plagued with curses. He quickly realizes that he's happened upon an inconvenient world where his only path to strength is to do the unthinkable, take on the power of curses in order to advance his level and clear the reincarnation!
"

Thanks. Looking forward to sharing my work and also reading some stories as well!
Welcome!
A quick tip: put a link to your novel in your sig.
More people will see it and are likely to click on your story than a single thread would do.
Saying that, there's no harm in posting a thread introducing your novel.

I hope everything goes well for you and that you have lots of fun here!
Good luck with your story!
\o/

X

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Yeah, there are some jerks running around here. Personally, I'm having fun having the lowest-rated story on the site. I know my work is controversial and there will always be haters, so I'd rather have a one-star story than a three-star story. Plus, if I have the lowest rating on the site, the more sensitive souls out there don't have to worry about being the worst.