Help coming up with a plot

Nekroz

I'm gonna write a(nother) story about a character with a unrealistically bottom heavy figure, and was wondering if anyone could help me come up with a plot.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Don't people usually have a plot in mind and then think about writing a novel? What did you have in mind about the novel? Just that your character is "bottom heavy"...?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
School girl gets summoned to another world, in some old guys court, then gets summoned mid-way during the ceremony

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
His profile pic says it all...

He just want to write something that claps them cheeks but is too lazy to even do it himself.
His now deleted reply "Plot? Yes or no?" told me way more than I wanted to know too...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I don't really know what this bottom heavy character is but I think I can maybe give you one.

How about a a man who was isekaied in another world and had to fight off the demon king but because he had a weak upper body, he gains a skill which he fights with his legs and so forth? Like, he crushes his opponents with leg techniques, butt attacks and other bottom body attacks while training to defeat the demon king who fights with his fist because his lower body is weak as its opposite to the MC?

LimitBound

Saint
Shall I write your story for you too?

-
I don't really know what this bottom heavy character is but I think I can maybe give you one.

How about a a man who was isekaied in another world and had to fight off the demon king but because he had a weak upper body, he gains a skill which he fights with his legs and so forth? Like, he crushes his opponents with leg techniques, butt attacks and other bottom body attacks while training to defeat the demon king who fights with his fist because his lower body is weak as its opposite to the MC?
I like that you tried to help this guy, it's kinda funny but
I think he meant another kind of bottom heavy, y'know like buns

-

I'm not gonna lie here, this merging feature is pissing me off.

Jemini

I'm going to give you some serious advice. If you can't come up with the plot yourself, you shouldn't be writing it.

The only way for your story to be any good at all is if you have an idea that you simply cannot get out of your head, and the longer you go without writing it the more ideas and details keep formulating themselves in your mind until you can't stand it anymore and need to start writing this stuff down.

Of course, those details that are continuously rolling over in your mind will become the roots of your plot.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Could you perhaps elaborate further?
There’s a school girl that gets summoned while she is on her way to school, she gets summoned to another world and in the court of some old fat king dude, they see her status, skills and stuff, do a ceremony and midway in she gets summoned again.

the rest of the details are up to you.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Man sees character, hires her to be his whore. Whore sees man's brother and offers the brother a discount on whore services. Fraternal polyandry ensues.

Leyligne

Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down.

No, wait, that was a slogan, not a plot. Meh, close enough?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Thicc girl gets kidnapped by ASSassins. Think Keijou but more deadly