Help with first ever spring like feelings?

Thief

Okay I've never had a crush before and my first ever crush appears to be an online one.

Same interests as me, on NU.
Same age as me but I would still be considered younger but apart from that I don't know anything about this person.
She has very few interactions and is offline most of the time. But our communication is always good like sharing braincells

I don't know if this is really a crush, puppy love or something maybe even a parasocial relation... We jokingly flirt sometimes which I'd consider to be pretty normal for most nuffians. We are probably reaaally different from each other's image of each other

This is not me seeking advice in romance and courtship, but seeking advice on what to do with this feeling cause whatever this is it's pretty sus she could be like a he or something maybe she even hates me or maybe she thinks I'm cringe. Maybe it's really easy for me to Catch feelings after someone has been so nice and playful with me in return without having long conversations .

I really don't want to feel this way towards this person. How do I get detached without being detached?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Masturbate to something and your head will clear out very quickly.

Jokes aside, 9 out of 10 online "relationships" are not something that goes anywhere. Mostly because people get attached to the image of the person in their head and not the actual person at the other end of the monitor. Stop yourself before it is too late.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Shoot your shot but don't get your hopes up to the point that rejection will hurt. If they go along with you then good for you. If not, no big deal. However, I would advise that you wait two weeks before doing so in order to gauge whether this is a fleeting feeling or something real. Though, seeing as you've known each other for a while, you may not need to wait.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Jokes aside, 9 out of 10 online "relationships" are not something that goes anywhere. Mostly because people get attached to the image of the person in their head and not the actual person at the other end of the monitor. Stop yourself before it is too late.
Just gotta make sure the monitor stays in between.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Just gotta make sure the monitor stays in between.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
You want to detach the feelings without detaching the person. Write about everything in your head, don't publish it, it's just for you. A lot of times we get caught up in emotions and can't see things like they are. So write what you feel, what's happening and what you want to happen in detail. Then read it all and look at it like it was written by someone else. It might sound strange, but most of my advice these days is just "Write and have fun". So do that.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I say live in the moment and enjoy what you have. Fighting it may lead to regrets.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Shouldn't it be spring-like feelings?

Thief

You want to detach the feelings without detaching the person. Write about everything in your head, don't publish it, it's just for you. A lot of times we get caught up in emotions and can't see things like they are. So write what you feel, what's happening and what you want to happen in detail. Then read it all and look at it like it was written by someone else. It might sound strange, but most of my advice these days is just "Write and have fun". So do that.
Thankyou , I will reflect on this one

Masturbate to something and your head will clear out very quickly.

I'm also afraid of exactly this and I'm aware that what I like is only an image of this person haha