Helping fellow authors

Simo

A lazy sloth
As mentioned in the title, leave a link to your story below, If its something I enjoy i’ll give it a read and help you promote it with a link on my novel when I update a chap.

I usually don’t read Yuri or Yaoi, and prefer a more dark-ish fantasy type of stories, but nothing is absolute, if I find it interesting i’ll help you regardless。

I’m mainly doing this since I know that a lot of authors could use the exposure, especially with a lot of hidden gems out there getting buried, i’m not expecting you to promote my story back, this is not that sort of thread. I simply think a lot of writers can do with a bit of help, and I don’t mind providing it when I can.

LostLibrarian

That's a cool idea =)
It would be interesting to track whether your exposure actually translates to new readers.
A lot of anecdotes seem to show that generally readers don't start new stories based on links even from the same author...

Kraken1

D

Deleted member 42060

Dark fantasy? Hmm.

It gets darker and darker, and since there are magical powers involved… I’d call it fantasy.​

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

Mine is not dark fantasy per se, but I'm trying to build up the tragedy in the background. :blobtaco:

Last edited:

Simo

A lazy sloth
That's a cool idea =)
It would be interesting to track whether your exposure actually translates to new readers.
A lot of anecdotes seem to show that generally readers don't start new stories based on links even from the same author...
Aye, but it doesn’t hurt to try ))

Rudia_Estelle

As mentioned in the title, leave a link to your story below, If its something I enjoy i’ll give it a read and help you promote it with a link on my novel when I update a chap.

I usually don’t read Yuri or Yaoi, and prefer a more dark-ish fantasy type of stories, but nothing is absolute, if I find it interesting i’ll help you regardless。

I’m mainly doing this since I know that a lot of authors could use the exposure, especially with a lot of hidden gems out there getting buried, i’m not expecting you to promote my story back, this is not that sort of thread. I simply think a lot of writers can do with a bit of help, and I don’t mind providing it when I can.

Mine is here but it is not dark fantasy type though. But anyway, I will leave the link here. Thank you so much for the attention ><

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Welp, I'm not really one to pass up on an opportunity. Plus, I've read one of your stories (The one with a system based off of immortal Taoists if I remember), was a nice read. So if reborn as a dragon is anything like it I'd be happy to see it there if my mediocre writing suits your tastes.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
If only I have stories.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Well good luck trying to get through the first few chapters of mine.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i will channel my inner hebrew and shill to no end like what god intended me to do

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Well, how about my story, it is full of absurd moments, but the main focus is the action and a mysterious past of the protagonist

Mr.Grey-Cat

Thanks in advance, and here is my story. hope you like it.

Last edited: