Hiatus sadness. :,(

Mihou

Firefly—
It's normal in the life of writers to enter hiatus, let's simply hope that they did not enter hiatus for something extreme (like heart problems) and if they did, prayers to them.:blob_pat_sad:

Ununique

Messiah of Alternate Accounts.
Don't worry *nonexistent* fans I'm not on hiatus I'm just taking a couple more days to edit this new chapter. #Shamelessplug over, anyway yeah that is pretty unfortunate but it does give hope that they make an explosive comeback or are doing well but just given up on the hobby or side activity of writing.

DDTStudios

I am also not on hiatus to all my nonexistent fans as well. I just take a while to upload. Yeah I don’t like being shameless but support us smaller authors!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Don't forget you can support smaller sprouting authors as well. :blob_reach: There are many here on scribblehub that would deserve some attention.
Aye! If you can spend money to support people on Patreon too, it would be very welcome~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think a lot of authors get burned out, so that's why I only release a chapter every 8 days. After all, I always have a lot of other things going on in my life.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Sad that a lot of the stories I have bookmarked have gone on hiatus. I hope the authors are well and not affected by current events. And that we will get to see their stores progress again in the future.
a moment of silence for our favorite fallen stories
feel like pure shit just want evil overlord the makening back

jabathehut

Resident Troll
arrogant young master variation 4 where are you now
are you alright spoon

Nixil

arrogant young master variation 4 where are you now
are you alright spoon
Isn't the novel kind of screwed after the recent developments. Hard to return to the original tone of the start, which I think was the better part of the story.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Isn't the novel kind of screwed after the recent developments. Hard to return to the original tone of the start, which I think was the better part of the story.
unenlightened take, this is clearly an extreme meta plot satirizing the extreme meta plots of xianxia and already retains the original tone

Kldran

I've managed to avoid hiatus on Scribble Hub so far. Mostly by maintaining a buffer and slowing down update rates based on how fast I'm writing chapters. Not sure how well I can keep that up though. Life is distracting. I miss the days when I had no responsibilities.

Milk.Milkan

Me Milk, me smart.
Dis is where i wanna say "yes, yes, im doing it, i swear" if dere were someone to say it to.