Hot takes

Haku45

I want read some really, Really diabolical hot garbage. Joke reply don't count. Only series thing, you actually believe in

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
  • Canes chicken is mediocre at best and is massively overhyped. It's only good because of the sauce(which you practically drench it in).
  • Masashi Kishimoto is not a good author and Naruto would have been a flop had it not been for his editors saying no. The same could be said for a few other famous creatives but those are a bit too hot of takes.
  • Basing your identity on any single thing, movement, or group makes you boring and one-dimensional. If you hate one-dimensional characters in media, stop being one yourself and try new things.
  • The number one rule of science is to question everything, including science. People who say to trust and fully accept the science as fact are not practicing science, they are making science their religion.
  • Burger King is not that bad, as long as you go to the ones that are fronts for cartels and/or money laundering because, damn, they know how to make shitty burger king food into food fit for a god.

SailusGebel

The same could be said for a few other famous creatives but those are a bit too hot of takes.

Omnii

Not sure how much of a take this is... or if it is even considered a hot take? But it's the only thing that I thought of.

Dr. Pepper is undrinkable and tastes like toothpaste.

Haku45

• Canes chicken is mediocre at best and is massively overhyped. It's only good because of the sauce(which you practically drench it in).
  • Masashi Kishimoto is not a good author and Naruto would have been a flop had it not been for his editors saying no. The same could be said for a few other famous creatives but those are a bit too hot of takes.
  • Basing your identity on any single thing, movement, or group makes you boring and one-dimensional. If you hate one-dimensional characters in media, stop being one yourself and try new things.
  • The number one rule of science is to question everything, including science. People who say to trust and fully accept the science as fact are not practicing science, they are making science their religion.
  • Burger King is not that bad, as long as you go to the ones that are fronts for cartels and/or money laundering because, damn, they know how to make shitty burger king food into food fit for a god.
About Naruto I 100% agree. Even saske was created by editor

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
The substance of an artwork (fiction) is far more important than the quality.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Stories with human protagonists are leagues more boring than anything else. Vampires make the best protagonists.
@RepresentingEnvy 🚨 🚨 🚨 CODE RED!!! I REPEAT, CODE RED!!! THIS IS NOT A TRAINING! CODE RED!!! 🚨🚨🚨
Seems I found the next victim for my ignore list.