How could you???

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
I was perplexed, bamboozled, confused, outraged and overwhelmed when I discovered something preposterous today.
So for the past two years on SH I've been leaving hearts on every chapter so I won't forget which chapter I'm in when I abandon it and come back later. This treatment was even extended to books I didn't think deserved the hearts for poor grammar or something but I felt I may come back to later.
It's not something that actually makes me mad the first paragraph was just me being silly but still, since when was there a bookmark option on this site, how come I wasn't aware?.

Anyway can anyone tell me which of them is the bookmark button .
Screenshot_2024-04-21-08-42-55-294_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
The bookmark button is right above the 'Next' button inside the chapter, not one of the ones you showed.

If the story isn't on one of your reading lists, you'll be prompted to add it to one when you click the button.

OH, as for when- it's been there since I made my account. 🤷🏻

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I was perplexed, bamboozled, confused, outraged and overwhelmed when I discovered something preposterous today.
So for the past two years on SH I've been leaving hearts on every chapter so I won't forget which chapter I'm in when I abandon it and come back later. This treatment was even extended to books I didn't think deserved the hearts for poor grammar or something but I felt I may come back to later.
It's not something that actually makes me mad the first paragraph was just me being silly but still, since when was there a bookmark option on this site, how come I wasn't aware?.

Anyway can anyone tell me which of them is the bookmark button .
View attachment 28242
certified tard moment.
Its okay
At least you're pretty(?)

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Me, observing the primates using the technology:

liberal.jpg

greyliliy

The checkmark next to the chapter on the list is also the bookmark, if I recall correctly.

On mobile I have to highlight text to make the Quote options show, then when I click away it shows me the bookmark & next chapter overlays. Lol.

greyliliy

This is why you click on everything. It's how I found the discord.
I found that easy. There's a link to it on the bottom of every page in the footer. Lol.

However, a lot of things are only listed in the forum that I can tell, like the Quote feature on the Announcements forum. Which is a good place for it, I just don't instinctively check forums for info on websites. (I don't typically use forums at all. Posting as much as I have here is a rarity. Even in discords I tend to join servers and then lurk. XD;)

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Ya primates still having hard times in this site?