How do girls give hints when they have a crush on a certain friend?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
It just so happens that there are no tutorials on trying to find hints from a girl—we live the hard way to learn them. It is to say, finding hints has the same difficulty as winning the lottery. There is no secret or trick—it is all on luck that we can observe such hints. Whatsoever, common cliches have been observed by many, but not everyone follows the same pattern.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
So, I think I come out as insensitive, but I wanna know, how do girls give hints when they have a crush on a certain friend? I don't really have too much female friends, and asking those female friends makes it a bit awkward... Any tips? And yes, this is for my novel.

I used to be the king of missing hints and realized I was being hit on after several years :(

LilTV1155

What are girls?
From https://letterpile.com/humor/Have-Fun-with-Acronyms, or otherwise https://www.abbreviations.com/GIRL
GIRL stand for Greatly Interesting Revitalizing Lifeform

But it is not about girls. It is the love compatibility according to this thread's topic.
Mate, this entire thread turned into "How to know if a girl likes you" sort of thing.
That's the entire or relative purpose of this thread in the first place. It has a title: "How do girls give hints when they have a crush on a certain friend?"
But if we are talking about seeing it from a bystander's view? Tough.
Not many of us are that really observant and most references here actually come from the crush's viewpoint.

If we go by the bystander's perspective on the crushing girl's side, the signs of blush, shyness, awkwardness, and intriguing changes in personal habits and usual attitude toward her potential crush and people are how you can tell.

LilTV1155

It just so happens that there are no tutorials on trying to find hints from a girl—we live the hard way to learn them. It is to say, finding hints has the same difficulty as winning the lottery. There is no secret or trick—it is all on luck that we can observe such hints. Whatsoever, common cliches have been observed by many, but not everyone follows the same pattern.
Ocean?