How do you deal with procrastination?

gnatrou

I find it helps if you literally put a time block in your calendar where you write. Or maybe write in a different environment? Fx you might subconsciously associate your bedroom with resting and not working.

if it's about finishing my actual work, i just try to take several deep breaths and relax.

probably also tune in some comfy noises like these.

while i was on the job, i try not to think about unpleasant things like the work is boring or it's just so much. instead, i thought about fun things like how to write my next chapter, the games i'd like to play, or the rad memes of my favorite anime.

or perhaps you can just do your work while practicing your breathing or lapse into a zen state. just doing the stuff that doesn't take much movement for long-time health benefits.

i feel that the most important things is to make best use of your time. i just hate being bored and stressed out, so i just get these out of the way and just work, i guess.

it helps since at my workplace, if i finished my work faster, it doesn't mean extra work, so i can spend the rest to relax more.

Last edited: