How do you?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Just how? How do you do? Thing? Stuff? How write? Why write? Why do? Why? How? When? Where? Who? Who are you? Who am I? Who is?

I am lost. A million questions and no answers. So few answers and yet, with each answer is more questions. Quests to seek and find answers have no end.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
I don't know. I have no answers to anything. All I know is that I need to write a chapter for tomorrow, but I also have to go to sleep in 10 minutes. This helps me procrastinate both of these options.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The answer has always been there. I just do what do. I am just me, and you are just you, so perfectly. Now that I have answered this question, I must away into my bat form, flying far away from this place. It's not good for my retarded mind.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't know. I have no answers to anything. All I know is that I need to write a chapter for tomorrow, but I also have to go to sleep in 10 minutes. This helps me procrastinate both of these options.
Good luck
The answer has always been there. I just do what do. I am just me, and you are just you, so perfectly. Now that I have answered this question, I must away into my bat form, flying far away from this place. It's not good for my retarded mind.
You're omitting the fact that you do not turn into an animal bat but a flying fleshy baseball bat.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Why did you have to dig out the question that I tried very hard to bury under the crap known as my life?

*Online therapist mode activated*

Don't listen to the quote "follow your dreams" if you are like me who only has the void as companion in sandmanland.

Find what you like and do until you are sick of it, then go find somemore.

D

Deleted member 54065

Just how?
It just so happens.
How do you do?
I'm fine thank you.
Thing? What thing?
Want some?
How write?
You need a pen and something to write upon, like a piece of paper. Grip the pen properly then write.
Why write?
So you can communicate your thoughts and/or ideas.
Dobeedoobeedoo.
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
It just so happens.
At your most convenient time.
To where you'd want to go.
No, I'm not The Doctor, I'm just a teacher.
Who are you?
I'm Hans, thank you!
Who am I?
You're Paul, the most wholesome man in SHF.
Who?
I am lost. A million questions and no answers. So few answers and yet, with each answer is more questions. Quests to seek and find answers have no end.
Oui, it's up to us when we'll find satisfaction to the answers we receive. But yeah, we can't know or understand everything. After all, we're only mortals with limited minds.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Just how? How do you do? Thing? Stuff? How write? Why write? Why do? Why? How? When? Where? Who? Who are you? Who am I? Who is?

Take a deep breath. Keep calm. Everything will be alright.
Just remember: 42 is not the answer.

Syahardian

say less, do more.

that's what i think before i fall into the rabbit hole called 3am thoughts.