... How does one add that blue/ red/ whatever table again?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
So... after looking at others' cool status screen cum table, I tried to create a chapter just to see if I can make the table as well, all I have is the usual docs table? So how does one make that blue status screen?

Shadow_Tempest

You can also use aNotepad app on playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anotepad.android&hl=en_IN

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
well, for me it is just a table in my story word doc. On RRL i think the default colour for tables is that blue, but on SH there's no default colour for tables. table properties I use in SH editor to get a similar effect: border:1,border style:solid, border color: #000000 (black), background color: #0070c0. Everything else is just merging cells/ adding columns, bolding text, changing text size etc.

Basically, I just copy + paste the table from my word doc that has all the information and stuff into the SH editor, click onto the table, table properties, apply above properties. don't know what the SH editor looks like on mobile and if that changes how anything works.

JohannWilliam

well, for me it is just a table in my story word doc. On RRL i think the default colour for tables is that blue, but on SH there's no default colour for tables. table properties I use in SH editor to get a similar effect: border:1,border style:solid, border color: #000000 (black), background color: #0070c0. Everything else is just merging cells/ adding columns, bolding text, changing text size etc.

Basically, I just copy + paste the table from my word doc that has all the information and stuff into the SH editor, click onto the table, table properties, apply above properties. don't know what the SH editor looks like on mobile and if that changes how anything works.
You can't edit table properties in docs on mobile

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Some of useful threads:

I'm not sure how to edit the properties of a table on mobile. It shows only options to add or remove the parts of it when I click on the table icon on mobile. On PC you get a quite decent properties window where you can set length, width, borders and colours.

The trick I often use is -> create a chapter solely for keeping your tables in it and then copy-paste already prepared tables into the chapters that require them and edit the contents. You can make some nice tables beforehand to avoid having to spend lotsa of time creating next ones from a scratch.