Writing How far can I stretch the "Age of Consent" in Scribblehub?

Nneeil

How else would I single out one of the Prohibited Content in the guidelines without quotation marks???

Ehhhh that easy? Feels like a road to instantly get banned in SH though.
Doubt it. I've seen monster x human woman segs, some of those stories even got on trending. Unless you go out of your way to write it in detail, you're good to go.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Doubt it. I've seen monster x human woman segs, some of those stories even got on trending. Unless you go out of your way to write it in detail, you're good to go.
And even then you can still land on trending. Don't remember the name nor what it was about but there was at least one where MC seggsed at least a fox. As in the animal, not the type of kemomimi.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Age of consent is just an arbitrary number created by feminists to increase the value of old, busted women in the sexual marketplace.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Just make it an immaculate conception and you'll be fine.

shouldn't be an issue unless you romanticise it or go too much into detail

Erios909

The rules are very clear on the Age of Consent and specifically specifies the age near the beginning.
  • Age of Consent - The age of consent is 18+. This is referring to the real age of the character. Any sexual content between characters must abide by this age of consent.
Please take some time to read the site's content guidelines: https://www.scribblehub.com/content-guidelines/

Seaspecter

This sound like one of those off scene sort of things so if you want a pregnant teen in your book fine just don't ever describe the deed and you should be alright.

sanitylimited

The rules are very clear on the Age of Consent and specifically specifies the age near the beginning.
  • Age of Consent - The age of consent is 18+. This is referring to the real age of the character. Any sexual content between characters must abide by this age of consent.
Please take some time to read the site's content guidelines: https://www.scribblehub.com/content-guidelines/
most dogs die before the age of 18. this is basicaly genocide for all short lived species.

human arogance at its worst

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Age of consent is just an arbitrary number created by feminists to increase the value of old, busted women in the sexual marketplace.
I really want to say something, until I remember you are Lloyd, and then, I just roll with it.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
You know, this exact question is why my book has 8-day weeks.

No, seriously. One of the first things I did was fix every month to be exactly four weeks. However, this reduced the length of a year by a fair amount. Enough to where a character's 18th birthday would still leave them as 17 in IRL Earth-years.

I was so paranoid that someone would dive into my book and look for any excuse to silence or invalidate me, that I closed that loophole by having the world use 8-day weeks instead of 7-day weeks, which means my years are now longer than Earth-years, so no. I can shoot that shite down with maths.

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
d828ff4788d8fdacaa1ffcee6477c844.jpg

If it make you feel this, it past the age of consent.

Seaspecter

You know, this exact question is why my book has 8-day weeks.

No, seriously. One of the first things I did was fix every month to be exactly four weeks. However, this reduced the length of a year by a fair amount. Enough to where a character's 18th birthday would still leave them as 17 in IRL Earth-years.

I was so paranoid that someone would dive into my book and look for any excuse to silence or invalidate me, that I closed that loophole by having the world use 8-day weeks instead of 7-day weeks, which means my years are now longer than Earth-years, so no. I can shoot that shite down with maths.
Are there really people so petty they'd calculate how old a book character is just to report the author?

Notadate

You can basically do anything as long as you don't outright say "this story contains child pregnancy" or underage in general.

Because let's be real, which mod is going to take the time to read all these stories chapter by chapter and look for things that are against the rules?

And reader don't report a fucking thing
I will
If you have to ask, you have not been on the internet long enough. Some people are absolutely that petty. People suck.
I will

SurfAngel_1031

I personally wouldn't take the risk.
18/19 is still teenage and its above the age of consent for most.
I think you can get your tragedy within the scope of being an adult and a teen.
It's just better to be safe than sorry.
You wouldn't want to be 50k words into the work and suddenly get banned.
It also sounds like you want the tragedy to be the focus of the work.

:s_smile:

Hope this helps!