How funny are jokes from your stories? Let me test them.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Completely zero context line:
“I see what this is. Are you part of a troupe?” I asked.

“A troupe? I am a C-rank adventurer! And I need a medic! My butt is broken!”

SailusGebel

Naw, this man probably laughs at some understated shit. Like minor conveniences such as coffee missing his clothes, spilling on some important documents, and his Urkel overall-wearing ass standing up, cackling and sayin' "Goodness gracious" type shit.

Or maybe, like, I don't know... him hearing a snippet of an out-of-context public convo like, "You wouldn't put it in a fruit salad, would you?" And chuckles while imagining carrots and peas being mixed in.
Is this your attempt?

fluffypie374

Here is a boring excerpt from my story as an attempt...

Morning. Bed Chamber.

Gradually opening his eyes, Bubai discovered Xiao Lan's beautiful iceberg face roaming around his...

Uh... There's nothing iffy about this! Promise!

It's just that... In that moment, a sudden inspiration struck him: No matter what cultivation techniques he finds in the Book Pavilion, in the end, he must definitely select one related to wood... preferably morning wood.

:blob_sir: Okay, it's not funny at all. Please don't laugh at how bad it is though.

SailusGebel

Here is a boring excerpt from my story as an attempt...

Morning. Bed Chamber.

Gradually opening his eyes, Bubai discovered Xiao Lan's beautiful iceberg face roaming around his...

Uh... There's nothing iffy about this! Promise!

It's just that... In that moment, a sudden inspiration struck him: No matter what cultivation techniques he finds in the Book Pavilion, in the end, he must definitely select one related to wood... preferably morning wood.

:blob_sir: Okay, it's not funny at all. Please don't laugh at how bad it is though.
I won't laugh.

SailusGebel

What if the author is the joke

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Just wrote this

Nvm file too large, gonna write it in text later