How Many Grievous Mistakes Have You Made In Life?

What is your mistake coefficient?

• [0,2) (I hear humans make mistakes. Are you sure you're human?)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • [2,4)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • [4,6)

• [6,8)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [8,10)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • [12,14)

• [14,16)

• [16,18)

• [18,20)

• [20,25)

• [25,30)

• [30,35)

• [35,40)

• [40,45)

• [45,50)

• 50+ (If your still going at this point probably nothing can stop you. Ohohohoho)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • BenJepheneT

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • [10,12) (Looks like I made a mistake making this poll)

• Total voters

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Well, I can't think of much right now, but here's 2

1. Joining an IB program instead of taking all AP in high school
2. Going to a state university rather than community college
3. Picking the major that I did
4. Purchasing the car I did. Should've gone for something cheaper
5. Not trying hard enough on some of my more important classes (times the number of classes)

There's probably a lot more but I guess that's the recent ones?

MollyPolly

Well, my biggest mistake was when I decided to go by public transport in Canada instead of renting a car. It was a disaster... It was quite long, hectic and with a big crowd. Now I prefer to rent cars on Iversta.com, for example.

Enlyghten

Nah, no one's existence is a mistake, because when the majority is a mistake, no one is.

Well, no, when the majority of people are a mistake, that just makes being a mistake 'normal', it doesn't mean it's not also a mistake. A better commiseration might be 'You're a mistake? Most of us are mistakes, friend, so welcome to the club. We have cookies.'

Enlyghten

I'm the personification of perfection descending from the wholeness above to look down unto the inferiority of the flawed reality.
That's the most poetic description of a butthole I've ever heard.

Enlyghten

As for me, how much time do you have?

I require an amalgamated din of equal parts anime and bedside fan to drown out the combined cacophony of regret and tinnitus. To bastardize Bojack Horseman: 'Regrets are the worst. That’s my review of regrets. Two thumbs down. Four percent ‘Fresh.’ One star. Y’all eat a flat butt.'

Kenjona

I figure most people have at least a grievous error for each year they are alive once they are pass their 30's; in a sort of bell curve that arcs up in the teens peaks somewhere around the 20's and then slowly descending. Between all the angsty drama we can engender during our tween-teen years and all the "Whoops that was not as smart of an idea as I thought at the time" 20's. We do not stop making mistakes pass the 20's just not as many per year and slowly decreasing as the decades go by and we get lazier. I mean SMARTER, yes smarter about making mistakes. It is not that we do not want to try and have stand up sex in a canoe on a river (again), its just our backs wont allow us, and the splinters from falling backwards onto the wooden brace is only funny in hindsight.