how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life.

how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life. Chose the lowest deal you will take

• 100$

• 1000$

• 20,000$

• 30,000$

• 90,000$

• 150,000$

• 350,000$

• Chose the lowest deal you will take

• i won't trade my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life.
You would instantly age one year.
jeff bezos got 534285.714286 years of life left if people sell at 350,000$ per year.

If you click on any choices this poll you are accepting that in case of supernatural shenanigans i get one year of your life for free.

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
More details, please....
Your body would instantly age one year(it's magic) and you would instantly get the money . Goverment or anyone you know won't ask about the money.
This won't count towards income tax

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Your body would instantly age one year(it's magic) and you would instantly get the money . Goverment or anyone you know won't ask about the money.
This won't count towards income tax
So you are basically trading one year of your life for money?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
i just googled kidney price in india. Its 5000$
by the way.
jeff bezos got
534285.714286 years of life left if people sell at 350,000$ per year this rate

Allchemic

I spend 8 hours sleeping and 8 hours working. Which means I spend 2/3 of the year just rotting.

My work does not pay well, so anywhere 90.000 to 350.000 would be good enough for me. After all, I would be paying with one year that would have been wasted anyway '3'

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
cost of living is low here. I would be set for life if i got that much..Well if i live frugally and can invest.
also there is a fine print in yellow on my first message which you may have missed.

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Where’s the option for $0? You don’t need to pay me, you can have it for free.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Where’s the option for $0? You don’t need to pay me, you can have it for free.
read the fine print on my first message
If you click on any choices this poll you are accepting that in case of supernatural shenanigans i get one year of your life for free.
I don't gamble with my immortality. I take it very seriously.
why did you think i would give anyone a chance in the first place.
hahaha

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
read the fine print on my first message
I don't gamble with my immortality. I take it very seriously.
why did you think i would give anyone a chance in the first place.
hahaha
I didn’t click any choice though. It seems you revealed your hand prematurely lol.

That moment where a person exists who was like you can have it for free and the devil is like, wait, what did you just say to me?

Bro, why are you making my job difficult by making it easy?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I didn’t click any choice though. It seems you revealed your hand prematurely lol.

That moment where a person exists who was like you can have it for free and the devil is like, wait, what did you just say to me?

Bro, why are you making my job difficult by making it easy?
as if anyone is going to read the answers before clicking on the poll

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
It’s priceless.
My life is finite but money is but a number that can be inflated.
There is no way i trade something so limited with something that is so worthless as money.
you still have to waste time working. With money you can choose to not go to work. Also you can get prostitutes
It’s priceless.
My life is finite but money is but a number that can be inflated.
There is no way i trade something so limited with something that is so worthless as money.
you know what.
I the actual devil am giving you a special offer .I would make one your imagination husbando/wiafu/whatever those shotas are real for 60% of your lifespan .
They would have 40% of your life as his lifespan. He?she/it would be as you imagine .
or as a special deal his lifespan will be 30% your lifespan and you would get one small magical power. You can show this magical power to media or scientist to earn money.

example
if you would live for 80 years.
Then after deal.
you will live for 32 years. The thing which i brought into existence will live for 32 years from today .

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
you still have to waste time working. With money you can choose to not go to work. Also you can get prostitutes

you know what.
I the devil am giving you a special offer i would make one your imagination husbando/wiafu/whatever those shotas are real for 60% of your lifespan what pops into existence would have 40% of your life as his lifespan. He?she/it would be as you imagine .
Work is what keeps people going in life though. When you start taking away people’s work, many begin to lose their will to live. As the unemployment rate increases, as too does the suicide rate. As much as not working for a while may seem nice, you will inevitably find yourself bored to the point of wanting nothing more than death. As for prostitutes, not interested in the slightest.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Work is what keeps people going in life though. When you start taking away people’s work, many begin to lose their will to live. As the unemployment rate increases, as to does the suicide rate. As much as not working for a while may seem nice, you will inevitably find yourself bored to the point of wanting nothing more than death. As for prostitutes, not interested in the slightest.
wow.
Dude I don't mean it in a rude way but that's the saddest thing i have ever heard.

There is so many things to do in the world and a person decides that work gives meaning to his life. Not studying. Not thinking. Not just seeing the world. Not talking with people about things you care about.Not the feeling of sharing emotions. Not having experiences.Not reading.Not writing. Not experiencing emotions but work.

Someone can literally put me alone in a house with just the internet and free time to think about stuff and i won't grow depressed.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
wow.
Dude I don't mean it in a rude way but that's the saddest thing i have ever heard.

There is so many things to do in the world and a person decides that work gives meaning to his life. Not studying. Not thinking. Not just seeing the world. Not talking with people. Not having experiences.Not reading.Not writing. Not experiencing emotions but work.

Someone can literally put me alone in a house with just the internet and free time to think about stuff and i won't grow depressed.
It’s sad, but I believe the statistic was something like a 1% increase in the unemployment rate leads to a 2% increase in the suicide rate. The lump sum may sound nice, but most people are going to go and blow through that money in no time as people are bad with money. The vast majority of humans are very irresponsible creatures. You often see this with people who win the lottery.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
It’s sad, but I believe the statistic was something like a 1% increase in the unemployment rate leads to a 2% increase in the suicide rate.
that's not cause they don't have to work but because they don't get paid and can't afford there needs.