how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life.

how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life. Chose the lowest deal you will take

• 100$

• 1000$

• 20,000$

• 30,000$

• 90,000$

• 150,000$

• 350,000$

• Chose the lowest deal you will take

• i won't trade my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
that's not cause they don't have to work but because they don't get paid and can't afford there needs.
Work for many provide a purpose for living. Many people dedicate their entire lives to their work life. When that work life is suddenly taken from them it’s like they’ve lost a part of who they are.
i have lived that year of lifestyle in lockdown and i was really happy.
Lockdown really isn’t the equivelant to that lifestyle.

Eventually when you do live that lifestyle long enough you eventually run out of things to do. YouTube videos eventually become old, you find it harder and harder to find content that genuinely interests you, and it all starts to feel stale. You slowly drain yourself of your own creative juices over time after thinking too much by yourself. The more you think while locked up the further the hole you dig yourself into.

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Work for many provide a purpose for living. Many people dedicate their entire lives to their work life. When that work life is suddenly taken from them it’s like they’ve lost a part of who they are.

Lockdown really isn’t the equivelant to that lifestyle.
well i lived in my house. Did not talk to anyone except occsaionaly through social media. Did not go anywhere. How was it different. I don't think i ever went outside my colony for a year.
It’s priceless.
My life is finite but money is but a number that can be inflated.
There is no way i trade something so limited with something that is so worthless as money.
dude by the way my second reply could be a really good writing prompt
It’s sad, but I believe the statistic was something like a 1% increase in the unemployment rate leads to a 2% increase in the suicide rate. The lump sum may sound nice, but most people are going to go and blow through that money in no time as people are bad with money. The vast majority of humans are very irresponsible creatures. You often see this with people who win the lottery.
also
It's a nice anime

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
well i lived in my house. Did not talk to anyone except occsaionaly through social media. Did not go anywhere. How was it different. I don't think i ever went outside my colony for a year.
dude by the way my second reply could be a really good writing prompt

also
It's a nice anime
There is still family, friends, and neighbors even in lockdown whether you interact with them or not. Try locking yourself in your room all day everyday, no family, no friends, no social media, nothing. Never even leaving your room for more than a minute, the time it takes to put something in the microwave, grab something from the fridge to drink, or use the washroom. You don’t go outside ever again, not even for a breath of fresh air. The only thing you have is your internet and your room, that is all you are truly allowed.

This is what it really means to only have the “internet and free time to think about stuff.”

Last edited:

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
you still have to waste time working. With money you can choose to not go to work. Also you can get prostitutes

you know what.
I the actual devil am giving you a special offer .I would make one your imagination husbando/wiafu/whatever those shotas are real for 60% of your lifespan .
They would have 40% of your life as his lifespan. He?she/it would be as you imagine .
or as a special deal his lifespan will be 30% your lifespan and you would get one small magical power. You can show this magical power to media or scientist to earn money.

example
if you would live for 80 years.
Then after deal.
you will live for 32 years. The thing which i brought into existence will live for 32 years from today .
A competitor wants to scam me with his worthless deal?
It probably won’t be the last time some tries to make a bargain with me but at least know your target before you move.

What do you think i work to earn money for? Money is worthless to me. Only permanent thing hold any value to me anything temporary are worthless. I work because i want to enjoy a life, i want an experience that is called normal life. These knowledge i learn, these experience i feel, these memory i get, the stories of those that live, they are my food. They are my fuels. They enrich my inner self. They entertain me in this immoral world of Mother Nature.
I will live and i will die so is the deal i made with Death, my most respected and best friend.
My life span is not a number. It is a limitation, a challenge to see whether i can live my life to the fullest. I promise Death to tell him the wonders i experience in life and i honor that oath.

Making my imagination real?
Are you that lacking in imagination that you offered such a thing to me?
Those imagination of mine is already mine and it’s real and it exists deep within my psyche. My lovely Idia and K safeguarded those imagination of mine. If i ever want to share them to the world, i would do it myself through my hands, my words and my arts. There is absolutely no way that i allows those mortals to even look at them without me knowing.

prostitute?
magical power?
What creature would i be if i let something as tasteless as sins spoil the truly valuable thing to me?

i have been in this soul market for a while. This world is my food can, my garden. I grow souls. i let them live in happiness. i destroy the contaminated. I declare this section of the world as mine and as long as my friend, Death, didn’t claim them, their soul is mine to taste.
Someone can literally put me alone in a house with just the internet and free time to think about stuff and i won't grow depressed.
You still haven’t developed your taste bud then.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
A competitor wants to scam me with his worthless deal?
It probably won’t be the last time some tries to make a bargain with me but at least know your target before you move.

What do you think i work to earn money for? Money is worthless to me. Only permanent thing hold any value to me anything temporary are worthless. I work because i want to enjoy a life, i want an experience that is called normal life. These knowledge i learn, these experience i feel, these memory i get, the stories of those that live, they are my food. They are my fuels. They enrich my inner self. They entertain me in this immoral world of Mother Nature.
I will live and i will die so is the deal i made with Death, my most respected and best friend.
My life span is not a number. It is a limitation, a challenge to see whether i can live my life to the fullest. I promise Death to tell him the wonders i experience in life and i honor that oath.

Making my imagination real?
Are you that lacking in imagination that you offered such a thing to me?
Those imagination of mine is already mine and it’s real and it exists deep within my psyche. My lovely Idia and K safeguarded those imagination of mine. If i ever want to share them to the world, i would do it myself through my hands, my words and my arts. There is absolutely no way that i allows those mortals to even look at them without me knowing.

prostitute?
magical power?
What creature would i be if i let something as tasteless as sins spoil the truly valuable thing to me?

i have been in this soul market for a while. This world is my food can, my garden. I grow souls. i let them live in happiness. i destroy the contaminated. I declare this section of the world as mine and as long as my friend, Death, didn’t claim them, their soul is mine to taste.

You still haven’t developed your taste bud then.
respect.
amen brother in hate of death.

I the devil make a final offer
I am giving you 350'000$
use this to trade as many years you can off people in india and africa under 20 days. for 20 days you can teleport speak any language and no one will remember you. you can only talk to people.

convince them to give years for money

how many deals will you make.

and
oblivion awaits all after death not hell or heaven. the divine decree has been changed by god.

Last edited:

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
i'm not afraid of death but i don't think i want to sell my lifespan because the whole thing is shady a f.

but if the devil who wanted to made deal with me are really in dire need of human lifespan, i don't mind to working for him as a broker for 10% of the commission fee since i'm pretty sure i know where to find and sweet talk people to selling their lifespan.

Daitengu

Sure why not. I got health problems and 350k can fix some. Like dental. Can also pay off the house. Could I sell a few years? Got some surgery that needs doing, and would extend my life further than the years I lost.

S10

Can I trade money back for a year?
If I can I would trade and get qualifications to get a high paying job then pay back to get the year back.

Astrimus

Deal. What if I want to trade a whole decade? Are you interested?

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Bring back the OG 3D Doritos and I'll give you as many years of my life that you'd want.

Kenjona

I am to old to be selling any of my life away at all. If I was 10-30yrs old, I might give a year away for a ridiculous amount, how much would depend on what age I get the money at. Now if that money was the only way to save my kids life, as much as I could get for as little of my life as possible, but at least enough to save them.

xluferx

350k would last me the remainder of my life to not worry about anything else

Nymus

how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life.
You would instantly age one year.
jeff bezos got 534285.714286 years of life left if people sell at 350,000$ per year.

If you click on any choices this poll you are accepting that in case of supernatural shenanigans i get one year of your life for free.
wth? Why the hell should I even think about it, let alone be willing to pay for a year of my life? At least make the offer a little more interesting and enthralling.

What about your organs for reproduction?

Reisinling

Do I also get younger/stop aging? If so, as much as I can afford I guess... but then robot apocalypse is coming. Hmm choices choices