how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life.

how much money you are willing to pay for one year of your life. Chose the lowest deal you will take

• 100$

• 1000$

• 20,000$

• 30,000$

• 90,000$

• 150,000$

• 350,000$

• Chose the lowest deal you will take

• i won't trade my life

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 45782

Never. All the money in the world can't trade for all the endless opportunities you can do with your own life. You never know if they meant give them one year and you get to spend all that but then that was the last year you had left before you die. Like how some can finally afford a better or wealthier lifestyle but then find out they only have a short time to live and nothing can stop it from progressing.

Rather work hard and earn own money own way, instead of enjoying for a brief moment but suffer with some strings attached by some shady deal.

TotallyHuman

Please wait until I reincarnate on this planet again. If my memories will be complete enough I might sell 18 years or so at a cheap price

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Your body would instantly age one year(it's magic) and you would instantly get the money . Goverment or anyone you know won't ask about the money.
This won't count towards income tax
Would I keep lactating if my body instantly aged one year? If not, how much do wet nurses cost these days?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Never. All the money in the world can't trade for all the endless opportunities you can do with your own life. You never know if they meant give them one year and you get to spend all that but then that was the last year you had left before you die. Like how some can finally afford a better or wealthier lifestyle but then find out they only have a short time to live and nothing can stop it from progressing.

Rather work hard and earn own money own way, instead of enjoying for a brief moment but suffer with some strings attached by some shady deal.
fuffuufu naive girl.
I will take the offer because I won't have to go to work.
I don't consider the time when I am working as alive.
also that money can be invested to get a easier job.

just hardwork doesn't get that much social mobility.
you need other things like actually enjoying what you are doing and a good idea at right place and time.

unless you have wealth .
then your money can just multiply.

I would invest the money in land just outside a expanding city.

like having lot of money is very very useful in getting a good job with less hours per day and less stress
fuffuufu naive girl.

you need other things like actually enjoying what you are doing and a good idea at right place and time.

unless you have wealth .

like having lot of money is very very useful in getting a good job with less hours per day and less stress
I can literally buy 5 flats in my apparent give them for rent . and just live off the rent without having to work a day in my life
I think my pupils transformed into dollar signs.
one year of my life for all the hours of my waking life I spend working.

Ok wait I read your point again. it's not a shady deal devil itself is offering it to you.
it's supernatural

Last edited:

SunnyShim

I'm surprised people value a few years of their life so much. I wouldn't be too opposed to giving thirty years of my life for $30,000. That's so I can invest it so I'll be happy for even a bit of my life.

ScholarOccultCauldron

Depends. I wanna know how many years I've got to give away, it would suck if I got $999,999,999,999,999,999 for a year of lifespan, but died since I only had a year left.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I'm surprised people value a few years of their life so much. I wouldn't be too opposed to giving thirty years of my life for $30,000. That's so I can invest it so I'll be happy for even a bit of my life.
I think maybe it is matter of principle (+some people are suspicious that you might get scammed in the deal and there is fineprint) vs pragmatism. Though if you are willing to sell 30,000$ for 30 years then .

how about another deal. Staying with a gay millionaire for a month. He would be the top.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
19849460 Bolivars
sold. You have a life now. Don't ruin it.

for 10 dollars i can only offer this

hattolo

8 months ago

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this comment section gave me cancer anyway.
it's a seriously good you-tube channel like sseth .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

fuffuufu naive girl.
Lol. I'm not that naive to exchange my soul. Unlike... :P
350,000 may not even be enough depending on where one lives, sadly. Could move to another place but...that means completely uprooting oneself too. Then again, different depending where one lives.

Work is to give you a plane or platform you can stand on so you can enjoy things you'd actually like. Hard work, yes, I agree it doesn't always get you what you want after all that effort (sometimes life just suck in general), but when it does, you feel a better sense of achievement and proud of yourself.
unless you have wealth .
XD
True. It can definitely reduce the stress and leave you some room to explore what you want to do.
I can literally buy 5 flats in my apparent (apartment?) give them for rent . Just live off the rent without having to work a day in my life.
Renting buildings...So an investment...I see...
As they say, money cannot buy time. One can acquire all the money one wants, but if one doesn't got enough time to enjoy it because one cut it short, then whats the point? :P

Ok wait I read your point again. it's not a shady deal devil itself is offering it to you.
it's supernatural
Right......................still a nay for me. :P

Kenjona

I do a lot of dreaming/research with stocks etc.. as in if I had this much invested in these things where would I be from X date to X date, and I can say without you timing it perfectly and having exacting foreknowledge of events, and/or moving to a very low income country, you will not be able to turn that $30,000 into a living income (note living, not rich and most definitely not wealthy) short of 20-30 years of timeframe (With foreknowledge you can shorten it to 1-10 years (1 if you cheat with bets)). If you are 10 years old now your looking at being physically 60 to 70 years old (with real life age of 40 years old) for that $30,000 to bloom into income you can live off of. Unless you live somewhere extremely cheap and with very low to no taxes (on your investment income, not the $30,000).
fuffuufu naive girl.
Investments do not get you a job, they are a job in of their own. They take actual effort and cost, to buy, maintain and sell and you have to follow the stocks at least weekly to ensure they are safe and you do not need to move out of one stock to another.

unless you have wealth .

Define your idea of wealth for me, because nothing under $1,000,000 is true wealth anywhere in the world to me, you may live better in certain areas, but you will not be wealthy, just more well off then others. For stocks Dividend return is about 1-3% per year, so you can get roughly $10,000 to $30,000 per year from $1,000,000 invested; $350,000 might get you $3,500 to $10,500 a year in a nice stable set of stocks that will last the rest of your life, and the Dividends will grow almost every year by about 3-5% at most, maybe higher maybe lower so sooner or later it will be money you can live off of but probably not for at least 10 years. With bonds you can get up to 5-8% return (it like a loan where you are the receiver of the loan proceeds) but after 10-30 years (depending on Bond) the money coming in has dried up.

If you are investing in growth stocks like Amazon, you get nothing until you sell the stock.

Amazon at it's IPO on May 15, 1997, a price of $18 per share, so if you got $350,000 for 1 year of your life and used it all to buy that stock you would have bought 19,444 shares (Drop the lost $8 as fee for buying stock, yes you would have paid a fee). Worth a whopping $752,716,128 (on 233,328 shares due to splits in the first two years); except to get there you would not have sold any of it for 23 years. If you sold it right now then you would pay taxes on $3,226-$18=$3,208 for each stock you sold. How did you live for the 23 years that you did not touch that stock to become so wealthy as they gave out no dividends. If you were selling that stock every year to live then you would have a lot less, how much would you pay yourself out of that stock per year not to work? You could with that one stock selling $50,000 a year live off it after its second year of existence (Starting in the year 2,000, but not before then you are relying on stock splits here for the early money). But this all would require you to pick the ONE IPO that would shoot the moon, while it happens it does not happen often.

For every Amazon there are several Akamai who's IPO at $26 in 1998 rose to $281 by 1999 and is now worth $103, with again no dividends given out. For every Akamai there are a few Blucora founded March 1996 as Infospace, Inc, IPO $23, now worth $2, but it did have very sporadic dividends and it did 3 2:1 stock splits and one reverse split at 1:10 so 1,000 shares would become 8,000 then 800. For every Blucora there are dozens of IPO wipe outs.

Again a long term investment, you will pay property taxes and fees on. With a return in about 5-10 years if you really want to profit off it, not a living wage. Unless you lease it out, but that takes more work, your return on $350,000 worth of property anywhere like that will not be high enough for you to live well off.

I can literally buy 5 flats in my apparent give them for rent . and just live off the rent without having to work a day in my life

I have dealt with rental properties, they take work to maintain, work to deal with the tenants, insurance, maintenance/upgrade on the property between tenants (if your not a slum lord) and you need to maintain a buffer for the "The kid decided to flush the toilet and the valve stuck right after he took a massive dump that clogged the toilet, and did not notice the overflow just before he left to go to a 3 day weekend party, now the tenants downstairs are using umbrellas due to the rain, rain that stained the ceiling brown. Mind you it is an income source and it is a very good one, but it takes work to keep that income stream coming without hassles and you are trying to do no work.

You want no work wealth? You need $10,000,000 (or your currency equivalent) invested in multiple long term S & P (Standard and Poor) Mutual funds (if you are in the US) since your saying flats than I am presuming a more British English oriented nation so several FTSE (Financial Times Stock Exchange 100) Mutual funds; spreading risk across different companies reduces your overall risk during downturns like 2008/9 or the Dotcom bubble of the 90's.

Last edited: