How Often Do You Eat Vegetables & What's Your Favourite?

Vegetable eaten in a month

• Total voters

Aez_Nairo

Demi-Human Of The Gray World
Sometimes is for me.
My favourite is a dish from Vietnam that consist of bean sprout(this), sliced carrot, nuts, soy sauce, etc.
The crunchyness and low calorie could give me vigor in losing weight!
Planning to learn the recipe eventually.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I love vegetables and try to eat them every day. I like almost all of them, except maybe for beets.
My favorite vegetables are zucchinis, red bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes. I'm also crazy about legumes.
And, of course, potatoes to my heart's content.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Language barrier: What counts as veggies in this context?
I eat a box of cherrietomatoes almost every day for breakfast until late in the evening when I eat something warm. But when it comes to cooked vegetables, I don't like warm tomatoes (unless they are pureed already), in that case I love broccoli or spinach a lot. And I try eating a lot of veggies, but I guess I'm not confident in saying that I have a balanced diet lately.
I eat them because they taste good.
Same.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Sometimes I eat raw onions if I feel like I'm starting to get sick. Leeks are also quite good if they are eaten with salt as a snack for vodka or meat.

Aez_Nairo

Demi-Human Of The Gray World
Language barrier: What counts as veggies in this context?
Ah.... I realise something.
Tomato is not a vegetable, its a fruit!
*BONK* to the head to those who picked tomato especially *Points at you*

Vegetable to me is basically an edible part of plants.
They can be whole(cabbage), rhizome(ginger), bulb(onion), etc.
You can try google the food if its either fruit or vegetable.

Man I forgot what my teacher teached me! :blob_teary:
Good question it was! :blob_joy:

prognastat

Potatoes if you count those. If you don't want to count that because it's too starchy then corn. If that is still too starchy for you to accept peppers.

a14635

Rice, potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, pea chicks, peas, carrots, mushrooms, red cabbage, rocket, bell peppers, olives. These are the usual veggies I eat. I get to eat a few more varieties when I go back home and get to eat my mothers' homemade food.
Nothing beats having a mix grill with white rice, black beans and french fries with a side of lettuce, tomato, onion, red cabbage, rocket and pepper salad.

Satansoul

useless member
I love eating lettuce with mayonnaise. :blob_aww: And I'm sure lettuce is a vegetable.:blob_hmm:

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I like cauliflower and beans of any type. I cook then in an Indian/Pakistani style. Some of them are bangers and a delight to eat on any day. I like vegetable soup as well in winter. Heck I ate it yesterday. Veges are literally my go to make any curry as well. Part of the Indian/Pakistani food pallet buff I learned.

Learn their ways young padawan and embrace the true nature of food force.