How popular was your work when you first published it?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Title. How many readers/pageviews did you get during the first few chapters of your novel?
i dunno i had a few hundred to possibly a couple thousand around the first like 5 to 10 chapters but i posted to Webnovel first and that place gets a ton of traffic. I mean page views and actual readers are not necessarily the same thing, either, so...

Arjunindica

I literally crossed 100 views in just 4-5 days :blob_cookie: . I think it's a big thing considering mine is a short story consisting of only 1 chapter as of now.:blob_hmm_two:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
First week I got 647 views, 36 readers, 4 comments, and 12 favorites.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
i dunno i had a few hundred to possibly a couple thousand around the first like 5 to 10 chapters but i posted to Webnovel first and that place gets a ton of traffic. I mean page views and actual readers are not necessarily the same thing, either, so...
I also cross posted to RR. They got a lot more traffic and I already racked up half the views on RR in half the time it took on SH. I love this community tho so they get prefrence.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I don't remember, but from what I can see in the stats page, first week I got 2457 views and 57 readers.

OatMush

up to no good
My first chapter brought in a few hundred page views. But I have an unusual title/cover so I think people clicked out of curiosity. Unfortunately that didn't actually bring many views to first or second chapter, so I think lots stopped reading at the summary or they stopped at the first chapter. Main reason I made my first impressions thread was to figure out what turns people off the start of a story.

Bobple

It wasn't much, around 10~15 views? After a week they jumped to 60~100 (I did post a lot of chapters to start with which got some extra eyes on it)

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I don't have anything on here but I've ranged from 10-20 up to 500 for the first chapters and my "what ifs" on AO3. Might have been more than 500 for SFaL but I already had a small following from a previous fanfiction.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I also cross posted to RR. They got a lot more traffic and I already racked up half the views on RR in half the time it took on SH. I love this community tho so they get prefrence.
yep some sites are just more widely known to certain communities. Plus, isnt RR partnered with Amazon in some way? so yeah. I probably would never have known about SHub is i wasnt already a long time resident of Noveldupdates

Glitched

Moth Mommy
yep some sites are just more widely known to certain communities. Plus, isnt RR partnered with Amazon in some way? so yeah. I probably would never have known about SHub is i wasnt already a long time resident of Noveldupdates
NovelUpdates FTW