How The Fuck Do I Fix This?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
alright nerds of SH, you see whats going on in that there circle? How the fuck did this happen and how the fuck might i fix this? Cuz i dont even know how to google whats going on, so here i am.
fix this.png

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
There should be a key combination to remove that wich I forgot.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't know how to work most computers so I have no clue what sorcery has caused this.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
There should be a key combination to remove that wich I forgot.

I don't know how to work most computers so I have no clue what sorcery has caused this.

Once again, google has saved my ass. Its called carat browsing or some shit, a feature that lets you highlight text easier. You have to go into accessibility fetures to disable it. No idea why it was on for me, but yeah.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I have no information that could contribute in solving whatever problem cupcake was experiencing, but I'm surprised the title of his last tab isn't that bad.
sometimes im not in the mood to watch a 3d cgi animateed Ada Wong get fucked by a hulking, grotesque abomination of science. Sometimes i just like seeing a hot babe begging her man to slam into her tight little pussy, violate her womb and impregnate her with his hot seed

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I am not sure, but that last tab is Enteresting…
please breed me--NotSoAmateur
I was in the midst of my preworkout early-morning goon sesh when i noticed this nonsense going on
hamster.jpg

I have no information that could contribute in solving whatever problem cupcake was experiencing, but I'm surprised the title of his last tab isn't that bad.
You actually check the fricking tab?
sometimes im not in the mood to watch a 3d cgi animateed Ada Wong get fucked by a hulking, grotesque abomination of science. Sometimes i just like seeing a hot babe begging her man to slam into her tight little pussy, violate her womb and impregnate her with his hot seed
deepstare.jpg