How to cook cheese?

Agentt

Thighs
So, I love cheese, but I actually haven't buyed any, till now.
I bought it kinda in impulse, but now i don't know what to do with it.

I asked a person, and she said,
"What type of cheese is it?"
And my mind went,

T̴̘̈́͐̃̍̋h̴̺̙͈̯̀́͂͗̽͗́͑̒̚ẽ̵͖̲̫͇͕̯͎͉͌̂͛̾̈́̾̏̕͘̕͜͝ȓ̵̨̛͍̣̭̤͖͖̫̖͈̰̟͈̗̻̩͍̰̙͗̆̈̑́͘̕ę̶̢̡̧̦̤̦̩̜̻̫̫̼̰̭̋͑̋̐͌̈́͊͂̕ͅ ̶̠͎̖̙͎̗͓̲̤̘̀͊͑̓̄͝a̴̧̨̧̦̺̳̝̲̫̘̻̓̊̓̂̕ṙ̶̡̠͙͎̜͇̭͖̖̟̯͜͜ͅȩ̵̛̪̞̭̯͍̪̮̺͕͕̮̤͖̩̟̙̻͆̈́̉̀̊̈̅̽̾̂͒͆͗̽̐̽͘͝͝ ̴̥̺̮̬̬̙̉́͐͛̀͌͌̀̋͠ţ̸̩͖͓͖͔̠̙̪͓̒̽͊͛́̿͑̿̽͜y̸̨̡̻̪̳͖̳̫̦̳̝̠̣̳̟̲͂̄͜p̵̡͉̮̳̝̹̠̪̺͔̟͖̼̱̥͓͕̹̌͂̋͐̐͆͐̈́͊̑̊̊̚͘̕ę̵͎̠̙̭͎̯̲̜̲̯̞̱̬͙͉̈́̃̔̈́́̓̿̈͘͜ͅs̷̢̠͍͚͉̤̠̱̙̭̩͉͔̒̅ͅ ̸̮͚̰̒̂̄͛̓̊̓̈́̓̃̃̈͒͗͂͘o̵̧̧͉͇͍̫̻̺͓̽͐̓͒̎́̃̈́̀̍͐͆̊̓́̿̀̕̕ͅf̷̧̡̨̤̹͕̼͙̭̤̰̮͕̜̮̥͚̳͉̬̏̆̆̀͒͆̂͑͘̕͝͝ ̷̖̓͛͘̚c̶͚͖̫̣̋͆̽̉̆͠h̴̹̩̀̓̿̊̓̄̉͛e̸̜̞͓͈͕̋̕ę̵̧̹̱͚̠̱̲͇̪̘͓̼̀͊̄͐ṡ̵̡̛̱̙͓̣̳̤̠̘̥̹͖̘͈͇̀̄̄̉̚͝͝ẹ̸̡̢̠̫̟̪͖̍͗̑̈́̎̕ş̸̢̢̨̡̘̠̲̜̣̮̟͉͓̗͎̣̯͈̮̃̎̌̄͂͝?̴̲͋͂̅͆̾͗͛̄͑̆̈́̒

I did knew there were many types of cheeses, but i always thought the said types were just a delicacy only nobles can enjoy, just like how nobles can enjoy "English tea", "Darjeeling Tea", "fermented tea" etc, while we just say tea.

Anyhow, I don't know what kind of cheese this is, the packet just says Cheese.
It is white, and eating it raw gives a buttery taste.

So, well, what do i do with this thing? Other than sandwiches and eating raw

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Bake it?

Put it over nachos with cheddar and bake it as snack. Or cut it small for salad. Should taste well with grapes too.

Also: is it block cheese or sliced cheese?

Agentt

Thighs
Bake it?

Put it over nachos with cheddar and bake it as snack. Or cut it small for salad. Should taste well with grapes too.

Also: is it block cheese or sliced cheese?
Slice~
Baking sounds good, but salad? Does that work? Also, bake with what?

Agentt

Thighs
Dump it into a boiling mixture of beans, corn, meat, and sauce.
That sounds...weird?
show cheese

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
I did knew there were many types of cheeses, but i always thought the said types were just a delicacy only nobles can enjoy, just like how nobles can enjoy "English tea", "Darjeeling Tea", "fermented tea" etc, while we just say tea.
I'm officially noble now. Those are cheap tea types though
What form does it have? consistency?
White can only be mozerella (soft af), farmers cheese (which could have no name on it) cotton cheese (which is almost the same as farmers cheese) any type of feta (more hard/brittle) halloumi (nice for grilling) or mascarpone (more cream than cheese but whatever). (Or ricotta, which is also farmers cheese)

Depending on which type of cheese you have use can vary. If you have "simple cheese" (you know the light yellow one) just sandwich it, put it in salad after cutting it. Make chili (or really anything from texan/mexican kitchen). use it for pizza. melt it as a dip.
If it's bakable cheese you can put some white bread in the oven with it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Slice~
Baking sounds good, but salad? Does that work? Also, bake with what?
Depends on how thick the slices are, but I never had problems when I stacked the slices and cut thin “sticks” from it.
That sounds...weird?

But this is melting cheese, not real cheese. The only thing you can make with them is putting them on sandwiches. I personally like grilled/panini sandwiches the most~

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
So, I love cheese, but I actually haven't buyed any, till now.
I bought it kinda in impulse, but now i don't know what to do with it.

I asked a person, and she said,
"What type of cheese is it?"
And my mind went,

T̴̘̈́͐̃̍̋h̴̺̙͈̯̀́͂͗̽͗́͑̒̚ẽ̵͖̲̫͇͕̯͎͉͌̂͛̾̈́̾̏̕͘̕͜͝ȓ̵̨̛͍̣̭̤͖͖̫̖͈̰̟͈̗̻̩͍̰̙͗̆̈̑́͘̕ę̶̢̡̧̦̤̦̩̜̻̫̫̼̰̭̋͑̋̐͌̈́͊͂̕ͅ ̶̠͎̖̙͎̗͓̲̤̘̀͊͑̓̄͝a̴̧̨̧̦̺̳̝̲̫̘̻̓̊̓̂̕ṙ̶̡̠͙͎̜͇̭͖̖̟̯͜͜ͅȩ̵̛̪̞̭̯͍̪̮̺͕͕̮̤͖̩̟̙̻͆̈́̉̀̊̈̅̽̾̂͒͆͗̽̐̽͘͝͝ ̴̥̺̮̬̬̙̉́͐͛̀͌͌̀̋͠ţ̸̩͖͓͖͔̠̙̪͓̒̽͊͛́̿͑̿̽͜y̸̨̡̻̪̳͖̳̫̦̳̝̠̣̳̟̲͂̄͜p̵̡͉̮̳̝̹̠̪̺͔̟͖̼̱̥͓͕̹̌͂̋͐̐͆͐̈́͊̑̊̊̚͘̕ę̵͎̠̙̭͎̯̲̜̲̯̞̱̬͙͉̈́̃̔̈́́̓̿̈͘͜ͅs̷̢̠͍͚͉̤̠̱̙̭̩͉͔̒̅ͅ ̸̮͚̰̒̂̄͛̓̊̓̈́̓̃̃̈͒͗͂͘o̵̧̧͉͇͍̫̻̺͓̽͐̓͒̎́̃̈́̀̍͐͆̊̓́̿̀̕̕ͅf̷̧̡̨̤̹͕̼͙̭̤̰̮͕̜̮̥͚̳͉̬̏̆̆̀͒͆̂͑͘̕͝͝ ̷̖̓͛͘̚c̶͚͖̫̣̋͆̽̉̆͠h̴̹̩̀̓̿̊̓̄̉͛e̸̜̞͓͈͕̋̕ę̵̧̹̱͚̠̱̲͇̪̘͓̼̀͊̄͐ṡ̵̡̛̱̙͓̣̳̤̠̘̥̹͖̘͈͇̀̄̄̉̚͝͝ẹ̸̡̢̠̫̟̪͖̍͗̑̈́̎̕ş̸̢̢̨̡̘̠̲̜̣̮̟͉͓̗͎̣̯͈̮̃̎̌̄͂͝?̴̲͋͂̅͆̾͗͛̄͑̆̈́̒

So, well, what do i do with this thing? Other than sandwiches and eating raw
Since it's the melting type and already sliced, there is a good and easy recipe for oven:
-put them on sliced bread,
-add the spices you like (pepper, mint, thyme, salt, etc.)
-use the top roast mode of the oven for 10-15 minutes at ~180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.

The important part is melting the cheese without burning the bread. If you succeed, the bread will be crispy and the cheese will combine with the spices.
Enjoy (y)

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
That sounds...weird?
What sailus wanted to tell you is probably:
  • Heat olive in a large soup pot.
  • Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes.
  • Add ground beef and break it apart with a wooden spoon.
  • Cook for 6-7 minutes.
  • Add chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and optional cayenne.
  • Stir until well combined.
  • Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, beef broth, and tomato sauce.
  • Stir well.
  • Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
  • Let the chili rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Get some baguette or other white bread as a side and enjoy.
(The simple version is this: oil + ground beef. After they are good add corn, beans, sauce and whatever spices you want. After you are done cooking add cheeese)

Agentt

Thighs
  • Heat olive in a large soup pot.
Expensive here
  • Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes.
Allergic to them
  • Add ground beef and break it apart with a wooden spoon.
Vegetarian
  • Cook for 6-7 minutes.
  • Add chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and optional cayenne.
  • Stir until well combined.
  • Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, beef broth, and tomato sauce.
  • Stir well.
  • Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
  • Let the chili rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The rest sounds yum
black tea is the most superior
Red tea for me!

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Expensive here
Really not, but you can use whatever vegetable oil you want, best if it doesn't add taste. (Maybe I think it's not expensive because a bottle lasts a decade with how little I add)

Allergic to them
just skip them, I don't add them either.

Vegetarian
There are vegan alternatives or you can just ignore this step, that's what I usually do.

Red tea for me!
You mean rooibos?
AFAIK Only cammelia tea is named after their color. White tea, green tea, and black tea.
Edit: nvm there is also that chinese yellow tea. Idk wtf is inside that though.

black tea is the most superior
I dislike tea with high amounts of caffeine. And I had to drink too much black tea in my life and am traumatized. Though it's still nice sometimes. I prefer different teas depending on my mood so I don't have a favorite :<

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Buddy, we have plenty of different types of teas in India, you just ain't looking
Also one of the best ways to use cheese is to melt it over fries along with some toppings or with garlic bread

Red tea for me!
never heard of it. sounds hippie

I dislike tea with high amounts of caffeine. And I had to drink too much black tea in my life and am traumatized. Though it's still nice sometimes. I prefer different teas depending on my mood so I don't have a favorite :<
ive tried lots of teas and black tea with peppermint is the most superior drink. dunno about caffeine it doesn't feel too much to me

Agentt

Thighs
never heard of it. sounds hippie
It is!
And its not as bitter as black,
Buddy, we have plenty of different types of teas in India, you just ain't looking
I didn't said there aren't, I said that we common folk don't care, for us, tea is mostly just tea, we don't do,
Ahh, its such a great weather this morning, let me make some Nilgiri tea, of course, unless, you are a noble from heart.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Slap it very quickly until the cheese liquify and the kinetic energy is dissipated into thermal energy from friction of turbulent flow.

Serve on a piece of bread.