How to not overload the information in a series

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So, I and @Napelynn once had an idea, and built it together to, well, not completion, but its there, like, it exists.

So, the idea was that an entire class gets summoned to isekai, and everyone is hero. Like, there are 23 heroes, and 23 demon lords, and every hero has to kill his respective demon lord, and the POV will switch every chapter.

So, well, this is a gag work, so not all heroes have same character development, like there is this amoeba hero(he is my favourite) who will defeat a amoeba demon lord, and I would like to focus on him, if possible. There is this hero who just gets eaten by a bear, we haven't figured out how this will result in the demon lord dying, but, well, we will, we will figure something out.

So, anyways, the main point, for inspiration, I looked up many multiple protagonists LNs, and on the I am a spider, so what?, I saw this review, which said that the author needlessly put so many characters to make himself look smart, but all it does it to confuse the readers.

So, that did made me realise that confusion is a real thing, people can't appreciate this beautiful creation, if they are blinded by its dazzling 1000iq stuff.

So, well, yeah, a bunch of random stuff will happen here, a whole lot of randomness, and so many characters, with each a different personality and I need readers to like, not give up reading due to the absurdly huge amount of information they would have to remember.
Me, returning after 12 months on the front lines: Wait, what do you mean?
The guys who summoned me, furious: We said SLAY the Demon King, not LAY the Demon King.
My sexy Demon King waifu, carrying our infant son and daughter: See, I told him that but he was quite insistent.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Introduce the characters one at a time, as they become relevant. I'm pretty sure The Simpsons has well over 23 characters, but only a few were introduced in the first episode.