How to trigger a die-hard K-Pop fan?

miyoga

If you're wanting to avoid swearing (specifically the "hard" swears like fuck and a few others that I won't mention), then go for lighter ones that are pretty much everyday language for some people. If you want to avoid any use at all, maybe take a look at how CS Lewis did his dialogues since he was an extremely devout christian. If you want to write a story that has a bit of everything, find a person or personality to emulate and inspire the writing itself.

It doesn't matter if you're Jesus and have never uttered a single foul word or if you're worse than a sailor with tourrette's. Writing an engaging dialogue isn't automatically tied to your beliefs and the best example of that is Hugh Hefner. His Jewish upbringing basically prohibited him from creating the media empire he did, but his original focus was on telling the stories (which are still good to this day), the part that everyone thinks of was more of the gimmick to get sales. The gimmick here on this site happens to be swearing and smut, so go crazy and just write in a style you feel best suits your needs based on the story you want to tell.

Edit: To answer the title, just tell them whoever they like sucks. It works with everyone, trust me. I told someone Linkin Park sucks and they were triggered, best part is I had no idea who they were.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Just so you know, the sticky side goes against your panties. Might help that attitude of yours.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
"I think kpop is just ok, I really don't see the appeal of it"

This alone is enough to get angry death threats from kpop stans on Twitter.
What reality do you come from

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
You can say anime of the following to trigger a K-pop fan:

Kim Jong Un is my favorite K-Pop artist.
I think that K-pop stars might be racist considering that they use the N-word more times in a single song than American rappers.
I'm pretty sure female K-pop fans are closet lesbians.
So which K-pop artist is your favorite, the Quintuplets or the 5 lookalike femboys?
I have a theory that all the middle school yaoi fangirls evolved into K-pop fans.

dummycake

I think that K-pop stars might be racist considering that they use the N-word more times in a single song than American rappers.
So which K-pop artist is your favorite, the Quintuplets or the 5 lookalike femboys?
I have a theory that all the middle school yaoi fangirls evolved into K-pop fans.
these are all racist and misogynistic congrats

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
these are all racist and misogynistic congrats
Yes. That's why they are triggering. It's hard to trigger when the content isn't triggering. Also, the second and last one are neither of those things. I also do not accept your congratulations since those are bad things.

dummycake

Yes. That's why they are triggering. It's hard to trigger when the content isn't triggering. Also, the second and last one is neither of those things. I also do not accept your congratulations since those are bad things.
anti-congrats

J_Chemist

The first one made me cackle.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Say something stupid about their bias. K-pop stans tend to be rabid on defending them.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
How to trigger a Scribble Hub writer?
You'll never be a professional
This is for a reference in my novel. I want references for a main character who's a jackass in cursing and criticizing other's appearance like a bully. I'm having trouble coming up with dialogues since I'm raised from a religious family who forbids cursing and bad practices.

The title was utterly unnecessary and only an example since they have fanbases who are mostly easy to trigger as from what I've seen ever since.
Usual best route to portray him as a jackass is have him insult things people hold dear.