How would you describe your main protagonist as poorly as possible?

Katsurandom

A blonde girl who is trying to fight of the bimbo allegations(she isn't doing a good job)

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
VP Lysander: The last sage of humanity turns back time to relive the moment where he had a diarrhea frenzy in a bus
VP Xenon: Angry guy wants to kill his best friend, his girlfriend, and his doctor... and himself
VP Amphere: Boring guy joins the rebellion just to make his personality exciting
Speedmage Tournament Jonathan: Guy got kidnapped to become a coach for two adorable ladies and a panda
Gladiatrix System Elzane: Bro joined a tournament with his fiance as his pokemon

Last edited:

H0LL0W

A forgetful idiot who wants great power because of his mommy and daddy issues.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
A shapeshifter who's forgotten their true form thanks to their countless changes in appearance over the years.

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Fat, optimistic, so deep in the closet, he can't even feel it.

YusakuRay

The title basically explains it all. I just want to see how other people on this site would describe their protagonists as humorously as possible.

As I dont have a published story yet, I won't describe the protagonists from a few of my stories.

This thread may or may not be a self-proclaimed unofficial follow up thread to this : https://forum.scribblehub.com/threa...-main-antagonist-as-poorly-as-possible.17989/
Reckless college boy who often dies in dumb and goreish ways, enjoys teasing his elf gf in world he is isekai'd/moved to, Often speaking before thinking about what he says which creates misunderstandings at times

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Non-binary swordsman with mommy and daddy issues hijacks a cult.