Howdy everyone!

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
So, I've been writing as a hobby for some time now, but I'm relatively new to this platform. So, I just wanted to say hello! And, I'm totally not forcing you to go and check my story (I, Criminal Mastermind!) via telepathic waves right now!
Not at all!
Okay, so, jokes aside, greetings everyone.

Kidd_Wadsworth

I'm not sending out telepathic waves, I'm sending a dragon to your house. Yes, I know where you live. I have magic.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

I'm not sending out telepathic waves, I'm sending a dragon to your house. Yes, I know where you live. I have magic.
Two can play that game! For with the telepathic waves that I'm not using, I will force your dragon to obey my will! And I will have him bring me lots and lots of cookies!
Muhuhuhahahahahah...!!!

Kidd_Wadsworth

Ah, but now here's the problem. The dragon is telepathic, too. Did I forget to mention that? If he gets mad and does more than simply tickle your brain, blood vessels pop. . .and yeah, well, that's bad. . .real bad.

--Kidd

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Not a problem for someone who can fix his blood vessels via psychokinesis! And now, I shall use that same psycokinesis...
To cast a Cookie Meteor Shower upon your dragon!
MUHUHUHAHAHA*Cough*Haha*Cough cough*

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
Not a problem for someone who can fix his blood vessels via psychokinesis! And now, I shall use that same psycokinesis...
To cast a Cookie Meteor Shower upon your dragon!
MUHUHUHAHAHA*Cough*Haha*Cough cough*
Ah, but now here's the problem. The dragon is telepathic, too. Did I forget to mention that? If he gets mad and does more than simply tickle your brain, blood vessels pop. . .and yeah, well, that's bad. . .real bad.

--Kidd
These guys fighting with dragons and telepathic waves. How about I call up my top shooter, Miya from Gala Fol, and pump you with so many holes that you both look like swiss cheese?

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

These guys fighting with dragons and telepathic waves. How about I call up my top shooter, Miya from Gala Fol, and pump you with so many holes that you both look like swiss cheese?
Then I will seduce her via my natural charisma and my cute dragon pet, and then we will marry and live happily everafter! Muhuhuhahahahahahah....!
Wait, that's not evil?!

Brandondee

The telepathic waves can’t reach me now

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Gah

Gah~ You treacherous maggot! For you to use such an underhanded method...
B-But! I can still use my telepathically controlled dragon to melt your foil hat! And then, I can use it to build an aluminum-based massive destructive weapon, and coerce people with it so that they bring me lots of cookies!

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Deploying TWSM(Telepathic Wave Seeking Missiles) now
First foil hats and now this! Kukukuh, it looks like people are eager to see me fall...
However! I still haven't run out of options! Behold, the TWSMIM! (TWSM Interceptor Missile)! Made of 20% aluminum, 80% cookie material, with a maximum speed of 20 Saitamas, and a Kamigami no Gigan tracking system!
I am unstoppable! Muhuhuhahahahahah...!!!
Wait, I'm literally stopped right now?!

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
First foil hats and now this! Kukukuh, it looks like people are eager to see me fall...
However! I still haven't run out of options! Behold, the TWSMIM! (TWSM Interceptor Missile)! Made of 20% aluminum, 80% cookie material, with a maximum speed of 20 Saitamas, and a Kamigami no Gigan tracking system!
I am unstoppable! Muhuhuhahahahahah...!!!
Wait, I'm literally stopped right now?!
80% cookie, you say... @Aaqil

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

I am the only one with access to the heavy stuff, their cookie-made rocket is going to crumple before the thrusters start, :blob_cookie:
Hmmm, I see a fellow cookies engineer... However! Partner of mine, the magic of cookies lies in their capacity to go beyond possible! In other words: To put your heart and soul into your cookieforging, and you shall know no limits!
And so, writing from his cookie-based net-con writing machine,
Lil Cousin,
Muhuhuhahahahahahahhhh!!!​

Kidd_Wadsworth

Cookies? My dragon wants some cookies, but my dragon can only digest magic. Al hats, cookies, telepathic waves . . . does cookie magic count as magic? I mean what is cookie magic? Is it that wonderful feeling you get when you bite into a warm cookie, or something more tangible? Can a cookie powered rocket break the sound barrier, or fly without fuel? And what about chocolate chips? Are they magic, too? Of course, peanut butter isn't magic. I never put peanut butter in cookies. Who does that?
And this Aluminum hat thing. I mean really. That's not going to work. Everyone knows that you've got to use a ferro-magnetic material for the hat which would be iron, cobalt or nickel. Of course then there's neodymium . . .

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Cookies? My dragon wants some cookies, but my dragon can only digest magic. Al hats, cookies, telepathic waves . . . does cookie magic count as magic? I mean what is cookie magic? Is it that wonderful feeling you get when you bite into a warm cookie, or something more tangible? Can a cookie powered rocket break the sound barrier, or fly without fuel? And what about chocolate chips? Are they magic, too? Of course, peanut butter isn't magic. I never put peanut butter in cookies. Who does that?
And this Aluminum hat thing. I mean really. That's not going to work. Everyone knows that you've got to use a ferro-magnetic material for the hat which would be iron, cobalt or nickel. Of course then there's neodymium . . .
Cookie magic is simply a form of arcane magic that's based in cookie-aspect mana. It has lots of uses, the most known being in the cookies industry (to make cookies); and for massive damage AoE spells such as Cookie Meteor Shower, Cookintegration, and the forbidden Cookieball that's rumored to have the power to shatter reality lines.
The chocolate chips ate just a good catalyst, since chocolate-aspect mana blends well with cookie-aspect mana and grants it a scattershot effect that's to be feared. It also makes cookies more tasty. And makes for an excellent fuel that greately boosts the speed of cookie missiles.
And telepathic waves can't be stopped with transition or alkaline metals, since they are a form of lightining-aspect magi that is strong against most metals and semi-metals. However, a cone-shaped structure creates a Moebius loop - like effect in the lighting aspect due to complex mathematical calculations that only MIT physicians understand, rendering telepathic waves useless...