Hullo~

MarekSusicky

I don't know how many of you would actually find this thread useful but I wanted to let anyone who needs a proofreader know that I'm here and ready to offer my services! :blobthumbsup:

Genres i cannot pr:
Smut
bl
gl
o7
I might have something I would love if you could take look at. But proofreader... That's the last stage, when you are only waiting with release for the right moment, right? After it is edited to the oblivion. Welp, then I have nothin'. Haha.
---
I know I might be a little out of touch, but what does o7 means?

Kitsura

It
I might have something I would love if you could take look at. But proofreader... That's the last stage, when you are only waiting with release for the right moment, right? After it is edited to the oblivion. Welp, then I have nothin'. Haha.
---
I know I might be a little out of touch, but what does o7 means?

looks like a little salute. Imagine the 7 as a bent arm

MarekSusicky

looks like a little salute. Imagine the 7 as a bent arm
Yeah, you are right! But... eh, wait. So when my novel is about children who are supposed to salute every morning because the dragon would eat 'em otherwise I disqualify to get a pr? :blob_hide:

Agentt

Thighs
Yeah, you are right! But... eh, wait. So when my novel is about children who are supposed to salute every morning because the dragon would eat 'em otherwise I disqualify to get a pr? :blob_hide:
You go to Aho jail