Hullo~

AhoDesuGa

hope you're all having a good day dear strangers~

I don't know how many of you would actually find this thread useful but I wanted to let anyone who needs a proofreader know that I'm here and ready to offer my services! :blobthumbsup:

Genres i cannot pr:
Smut
bl
gl
o7

Happy authoring folks!

Last edited:

SailusGebel

I think you should name your price for those who would seek your service.

SailusGebel

Yes, price. Like offering you the blood of a thousand virgins, or gifting you a new Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, or perhaps feeding you ten donuts. Something in exchange for your proofreading. Price.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
You might also want to state your preferences in the stories. I think the proofreader who is interested would be more meticulous compared to the one who it forcing himself to read something (unless of course the price is right)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That is a lovely offer. I'm good, though.

AhoDesuGa

Yes, price. Like offering you the blood of a thousand virgins, or gifting you a new Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, or perhaps feeding you ten donuts. Something in exchange for your proofreading. Price.
i was thinking of doing it for free *blinks*

You might also want to state your preferences in the stories. I think the proofreader who is interested would be more meticulous compared to the one who it forcing himself to read something (unless of course the price is right)
of course! that completely slipped my mind, thank you for the suggestion~

That is a lovely offer. I'm good, though.
No problem~ Happy authoring~

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
While I am always welcome to any proofreading, I think my story might be too much of R-18 (despite the presence of a plot.) Especially in the early chapters. Good luck, however. There are definitely many others happy to have your services.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman

I agree. You should mention what you like so you won't be forced to read something that doesn't interest you. It's good that you mentioned your dislikes, but you can still end up proofreading something boring as well. What is exciting and emotional to one person may be a slog for you to get through.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Well, shit. I proofread my own series, so having someone else proofread is kinda useless for me. But damn do I want myself a slave- I mean, free labour. Huh, maybe I do need a proofreader?

Having to proofread my own series makes it a lot longer for me to write and makes my chapters so short. Fuck, this is tempting. But I must resist the temptation to have it easy. Maybe I'm a masochist?

Agentt

Thighs

I don't know how many of you would actually find this thread useful but I wanted to let anyone who needs a proofreader know that I'm here and ready to offer my services! :blobthumbsup:

Genres i cannot pr:
Smut
bl
gl
o7

Happy authoring folks!
Thank you for your services, orz! I might overwork you now

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
(...Someone test the OP—it still ain't too late to find out the OP's ulterior motive. Ain't it weird? No shown prices, no validated experience, and odd genre proofreading? Seems sus.)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Genres i cannot pr:
Smut
bl
gl
o7

Happy authoring folks!
Are you open rn? I got a few drafts that's sitting duck in DOCs and open for a few proofreading. I'll await your response before shooting a PM.

AhoDesuGa

Are you open rn? I got a few drafts that's sitting duck in DOCs and open for a few proofreading. I'll await your response before shooting a PM.
Lemme take a look :D

(...Someone test the OP—it still ain't too late to find out the OP's ulterior motive. Ain't it weird? No shown prices, no validated experience, and odd genre proofreading? Seems sus.)
Eh? Who hurt you mate?
Thank you for your services, orz! I might overwork you now
Oh no~ xD

Agentt

Thighs
She is a nice lady, can confirm

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
She is a nice lady, can confirm
"Who hurt you mate?" Yeah, not a lady... can confirm. *More like a nice British tomboy.

Last edited: