I am beginning to feel uneasy

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
I see my horoscope when I check my email, and for an entire month now, it has been dead spot on. The other day it told me that I will be faced with a mistake, and I was. When it tells me that I will succeed at something, I do.

It is just placebo, right? The fortune-telling lady who works for the abv mail can't possibly be zeroing on me, right? XD

Today, it just told me to use my intuition in order to be kinder to those around me. Which, considering I am currently at my parent's house for Easter, is pretty spot on.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Today, it just told me to use my intuition in order to be kinder to those around me. Which, considering I am currently at my parent's house for Easter, is pretty spot on
Happenstance, and that"s just vague advice. I can predict the future too. "Tomorrow I will wake up." "Today I will sleep." Etc etc. If your prediction is broad enough, it'll be right. Horoscopes are entertaining but shouldn't be taken seriously. Everyone faces mistakes, very broad prediction. Pre the horoscopes, you already seemed to be succeeding. Your life just continues to follow that trend. Horoscopes are good fun, but I wouldn't let them dictate how I act daily

Agentt

Thighs
It's called self fufilling prophesy, where people do mistakes if they think they will do a lot of mistakes. Its also that horoscopes are super vague. As a practice, try looking at fortune of every zodiac and you will find all predict your day in some shape or form

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Serendipity's folly, You should eat a fortune cookie today,
You really should, it will say "Happy news is on its way".

Terrate

Wow, the barnum effect got you gripped tightly on your balls. These are literally just the same as Zodiac signs and fortune cookies. It's too broad and general that of course it will hit.

SailusGebel

RedMuffin

Those sound like the prophecies that I do when reading a novel, I even share those prophecies with the story's author. :blob_sir:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Most, if not all, horoscopes have no effect on people and are usually written for news columns by a random writer. I've done a few horoscope writing jobs on the side for pocket change. So I don't think you have to worry about what your horoscope says.