Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 4k words

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Full-time writer

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)
I hereby swear that I will not write for more than 1 hour per day. For now, that means a 2k chapter and a proofreading session, but I might get faster, who knows? Now excuse me as I start to read about networking! (Yes, I am pretty proud that I must do it for my new job. Supper happy too!)

Happy writing, everyone!

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
2k gang ftw. It is the golden path. :blob_shade:

Jessie_Emilyn

I tend not to write daily, in fact I can go quite a while between writing at times (life gets in the way and my life isn't that busy) so I am basically a binge writer, my last writing session I started with nothing and went to bed with around 21k words (broke my old record by about 5k), I don't recommend it, completely wiped me out for days. Next day I did manage to finish the story with another 3k words and still editing it days later (will do that a LOT because I am a fast and messy typer) but I also need to pace myself and recover.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Finally getting back into writing and had the goal of being a 2,858 club person for this week (I wanna see if I can do 20k words over break) but I usually only get about 1k words if I'm lucky.

wresch

1K, 2K, whatever keeps you going. The words inspire. I get blocked, confused, but keep going. Nine times out of ten the words lead me where I need to go. And if some of the words look stupid later, well, that is what revision is for. Keep going!

Attachments

• 0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 10

HypnoticNovels

:blob_teary:I hereby swear that I will not write for more than 1 hour per day. For now, that means a 2k chapter and a proofreading session, but I might get faster, who knows? Now excuse me as I start to read about networking! (Yes, I am pretty proud that I must do it for my new job. Supper happy too!)

Happy writing, everyone!
How the heck do you write 2k words in an hour??? It takes me a freaking week to do that :blob_teary: . Even excluding the time I'm not actively writing, it's at least a 6 hour commitment :blob_blank:

I hereby swear that I will not write for more than 1 hour per day. For now, that means a 2k chapter and a proofreading session, but I might get faster, who knows? Now excuse me as I start to read about networking! (Yes, I am pretty proud that I must do it for my new job. Supper happy too!)

Happy writing, everyone!
I hour to write 2k words. I wonder what you could be typing haha. Personally, I take 2.5 to 3hours to write and edit the said 2k words
Wonder if there is anyone here with over a million words in their books(Learned after reading over 3k chapters of xianxia)

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)
How the heck do you write 2k words in an hour??? It takes me a freaking week to do that :blob_teary: . Even excluding the time I'm not actively writing, it's at least a 6 hour commitment :blob_blank:
Maybe you should learn touch typing? I learned it on ratatype and keybr. First, start with ratatype. Here is a link:

An outline also helps!

I hope you have a wonderful evening! =)

I hour to write 2k words. I wonder what you could be typing haha. Personally, I take 2.5 to 3hours to write and edit the said 2k words
Wonder if there is anyone here with over a million words in their books(Learned after reading over 3k chapters of xianxia)
Well, I played never-ending story a lot as a kid. The thing is, I spent my childhood in a boring, boring village. With my grandparents, you know. And until first grade, I found it difficult to read, so there was nothing to keep the boredom at bay. And I wasn't allowed to do kid stuff without my brother, who had a crush on the granddaughter of my grandparent's neighbor, and she didn't want me there.

So, I started off with a bunny, who is a part of a mafia (tells you a lot about Bulgaria at that time, doesn't it?), and then I built up on the story in the garden, sitting under an apple tree, with a blanket under me.

Grandma always wondered why some of the blankets were dusty, but she never caught me. Good too, or otherwise she would have made sure I wouldn't be able to sit for a couple of days.

She was a firm believer of crime and punishment. XD (And I was a firm believer of getting away with things...)

Last edited:

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Any of these word count is fine to me tbh. :blobthumbsup:

Anything above 5k however... :blob_no:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I procreated, so now I write 0 words per day.