I cannot fix my sleeping schedule.

D

Deleted member 29316

Avoid stimulating activities, as well as drinks.

Then lie down and read a book. You might find yourself drifting to sleep.

D

Deleted member 45782

Write your chapters completely offline in a notebook.
Journal. Journal journal journal. Til you find yourself repetitive. And if you're like me where you got 15+ days to catch up by time you journal it all down, it shall finally whisk you away to la la land.

Jemini

Avoid stimulating activities, as well as drinks.

Then lie down and read a book. You might find yourself drifting to sleep.

Adding to this, make sure the book is not too engaging. If you start reading your favorite webnovels off this site, it will be quite counter-productive to getting to sleep.

Try some kind of research reading. Either look up some of the old-world classics like "The King of Elfland's Daughter" (The story that inspired Tolkein when he was writing Lord of the Rings) or some other kind of informaiton textbook. The player's handbook or DM's guide from a Dungeons and Dragons game is also effective. Strikes the right balance between thick informational which can put you to sleep, but also something that could be useful if you are planning to use it in your writing. There are enough people who like D&D that adding actual D&D elements can be an improvement to your fantasy writing.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
hump your bed(lightly) while in a heavy blanket while imagining a cute girl. I guarantee you would get sleep. It always work.
Maybe try hugging a pillow.

it's not the most dignified method but the most effective

Ok if you end up releasing then try again

Seriously no matter existensial crisis or stress this somehow always works.

Oh and don't look at screen or mobile phone. I think blue light makes it harder for you to fall asleep.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Stop touching ur goddamn phone! it wont help you to sleep.
Sometimes it helps, especially if you're watching 90s documentaries. The combination of grainy video, muffled sounds and narration, is somewhat relaxing.

Though of course, the opposite would happen if you're watching 10-hour Nyan-cat vids.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Sometimes it helps, especially if you're watching 90s documentaries. The combination of grainy video, muffled sounds and narration, is somewhat relaxing.

Though of course, the opposite would happen if you're watching 10-hour Nyan-cat vids.
I bet they're reading manga/novels. That little shits always disturb you from sleep XD

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Just stay up later and later until your schedule works itself around.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Its scientifically proven you get tired after a round of masturbation.
Screenshot_20210302-210740_Chrome.jpg