I cut my hair

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Donate it!
Can you donate it? I though to donate your hair you need to get to the place and cut it there, not at home or barber.
I can donate it to my bald friends but I can't "officially" donate it because it wasn't cut at a specified donation center barber.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Selling is only profitable if it is really long. Blond long hair is especially expensive. But I doubt you had 60cm long hair, so go donate it for your bald friend.

Heads are losing the most heat.

Paul_Tromba

*Sends it to some small nation leader with a note saying it is an official declaration of war*
Selling is only profitable if it is really long. Blond long hair is especially expensive. But I doubt you had 60cm long hair, so go donate it for your bald friend.

Heads are losing the most heat.
It was 46 cm long. It is dirty blond.

SailusGebel

*Sends it to some small nation leader with a note saying it is an official declaration of war*
Knowing how you own some titles this hits differently.

Paul_Tromba

Keep it 😭 why would you get rid of such a angelic part of yourself
It was getting too long to be practical. Plus, it was starting to dry out to the point that it just needed to be cut. Too many split ends. My girlfriend agrees with you though. She liked my long hair.

Paul_Tromba

Knowing how you own some titles this hits differently.
I guess as one of its representatives Sealand it going to war with... mmm, *spins globe and plants finger on the smallest country I see as it's spinning* Dominica... I guess.
You can make a voodoo doll with it. This great witch knows mamy ways a voodoo doll would be helpful
I don't do voodoo. I won't touch anything magic in nature ever. Not after last time. I was a Wiccan for long enough to know you don't mess with that shit. it's a huge reason as to why I've devoted myself to Christ.

TotallyHuman

I don't do voodoo. I won't touch anything magic in nature ever. Not after last time. I was a Wiccan for long enough to know you don't mess with that shit.
they aaall say it. "I won't ever do magic again, great witch", "making a deal with you was the worst mistake of my life, great witch", "please grant me more, great witch"... At this point all of this is like from that song... How did it go?
No means yes?