I don't know what I would do in this situation...

How would you respond to this?

• Claw away her face

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tear those hypnotizing boobs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck your mother even better to show her

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(comment below)

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Agentt

Thighs
1000040965.jpg

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Depend the type of story. You can go the way she kick her ass (if she can do it, if not then use some weapon to make it happen like a knife/cutter, use violence to show who the boss and maybe make her cry so the lead can take some screen, you can even add that the lead throw garbage at her once she take her down) or you can go the sex vengeance route, make her change her appearance, remove the glass, make her some beauty and either target the boyfriend or the dad of the girl (or even both) while taking video of it and sending it to her by mail.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Realistically, I would go to jail for murdering someone like this irl, because the way she talks implied she does it to fuck with me, and I love my mom.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
I'd most likely call out how she had sex with a man probably thrice her age for some money because her parents are to drugged up care for her and how she would open her legs for anyone with a little money since no one cares for her except when she on all fours. Then I'd probably say something along the lines of, I can't wait to see you in 10 years offering whatever is left of your ussy to buy drugs like your druggy parents. The id beat her up and prolly get charges pressed on me and/or get beat up by here simp of a boyslut she keeps around

I ❤️ my parents

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I'd most likely call out how she had sex with a man probably thrice her age for some money because her parents are to drugged up care for her and how she would open her legs for anyone with a little money since no one cares for her except when she on all fours. Then I'd probably say something along the lines of, I can't wait to see you in 10 years offering whatever is left of your ussy to buy drugs like your druggy parents. The id beat her up and prolly get charges pressed on me and/or get beat up by here simp of a boyslut she keeps around

I ❤️ my parents
Getting vibes