I Format Covers

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
What it says on the tin. I don't do a lot of the art part of the covers, but I know how to format an image, pretty it up, then add fun word art. Here's the latest one, but if you look around at my stuff I did them all.

Princess Procrastia Cover Scrib.png

D

Deleted member 54065

Yes.

I thought we are talking about boobs at the moment.

I do not discriminate or differentiate.

Though on the thought of ass, full and firm all the way. Flat is bad and fat is fat... fat should go get on a bike and firm that shit up.
I see that we're both men of culture (who loves them flat anyway?). Welcome to the cult, my brother!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I see that we're both men of culture (who loves them flat anyway?). Welcome to the cult, my brother!
Thank you, thank you.

You know, speaking about sexualizing women has reminded me of a joke, namely "boys like breasts, men like ass and gentlemen like legs". This was always the mantra from an uncle of mine and one day he told me about the time where his proper technique of viewing women had failed him big time.

He's on the Eurostar, saw a nice pair of legs with fitting stockings. Slowly looked up to the firm, child bearing hips, slim waist and perky tits. His gaze then proceeded upwards and he immediately regretted his actions. From his quote "yeap, the lights need to be firmly off in bed."

D

Deleted member 54065

Thank you, thank you.

You know, speaking about sexualizing women has reminded me of a joke, namely "boys like breasts, men like ass and gentlemen like legs". This was always the mantra from an uncle of mine and one day he told me about the time where his proper technique of viewing women had failed him big time.

He's on the Eurostar, saw a nice pair of legs with fitting stockings. Slowly looked up to the firm, child bearing hips, slim waist and perky tits. His gaze then proceeded upwards and he immediately regretted his actions. From his quote "yeap, the lights need to be firmly off in bed."
Nah, I may be like this online, but irl, I'm as prim as I can be. If I saw a pair of legs out there, instead of staring at it, I'd report it to the police.

There's a possible murder, see?

Dreamweaver

Hey guys, i want some Cover for my novel. Anyone have any suggestions.
Ofcourse the free ones.