I gave up on writing and became a comic artist.

Rudstory

I'm not a writer who speaks English every day. I know my fiction sounds strange to native speakers. Instead of throwing it away, I chose to keep posting it as a comic script. Here's an example of two pages I finished in a week.

What do you think?

Rudstory

It looks amazing, what application do you use to draw and di you draw on a tablet or on a computer.
I made it with Ibis paint in cellphone. The interface is easier than using Medibang, CSP or other applications
how in the hell did you draw that C17 so well.
They key is airbrush
> I know my fiction sounds strange to native speakers.

if your art is this good, you probably won't have trouble finding test readers who can help with getting the dialogue sounding right.
I think I have to finish the novel while making comic with snailpace. Needs at least 15 hours to make a single page
I think I had seen something like this here before. It had a pikachu toy in there too. Was that you? Really cool stuff
Jesus, you remember me 😂

Here your pikachu
Untitled224.png

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I'm not a writer who speaks English every day. I know my fiction sounds strange to native speakers. Instead of throwing it away, I chose to keep posting it as a comic script. Here's an example of two pages I finished in a week.

What do you think?
It looks generally good but the humans look CGI generated

technically you're still writing unless the script / story is written by someone else

also that shark statue looks really familiar. is it the sea world?

D

Deleted member 54065

I'm mulling on giving up on writing.

Though, before giving it all up, I'll finish the story I started.