I had a fear this morning when I woke up

ZackRPG

This morning when I woke up at 04:00 after having a nightmare (I'm not going to count) I couldn't feel my left arm, it was dark because my cell phone was charging far away on the plug and I was too lazy to get out of bed to turn on the light bulb because I wanted to go back to sleep.
I tried to touch my arm so it wouldn't freeze and when I touched it I got scared, when I touched it I felt like I wasn't touching my arm and it was like touching someone else's arm, I shook it I was 30 seconds more and more scared until finally, I started to feel my arm.
It freaked me out because I sleep alone and touching someone else's arm (even though I knew it was my arm I just didn't feel it) when you can't see anything in the dark is such an ugly experience.

_oinkchan

This morning when I woke up at 04:00 after having a nightmare (I'm not going to count) I couldn't feel my left arm, it was dark because my cell phone was charging far away on the plug and I was too lazy to get out of bed to turn on the light bulb because I wanted to go back to sleep.
I tried to touch my arm so it wouldn't freeze and when I touched it I got scared, when I touched it I felt like I wasn't touching my arm and it was like touching someone else's arm, I shook it I was 30 seconds more and more scared until finally, I started to feel my arm.
It freaked me out because I sleep alone and touching someone else's arm (even though I knew it was my arm I just didn't feel it) when you can't see anything in the dark is such an ugly experience.
Maybe a ghost, anyways hope good happens for you.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Could be a roach

KrisVFX

God of Creation
Seems like sleep paralysis... It happened to me two times, but my experience was much more terrifying....

Forestbear

Could be partial sleep paralysis or perhaps you just slept on most of the veins on your arm. I've experienced both so I know that shit is scary.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Seems like sleep paralysis... It happened to me two times, but my experience was much more terrifying....
Nah, just sleeping in a weird way that cuts circulation off to the arm and makes it numb. I've had it happen a few times where my arm was completely limp and took a couple of minutes before I could move the muscles at all. It did feel really weird when I touched it with my other hand, a wonky experience indeed.
Could be partial sleep paralysis or perhaps you just slept on most of the veins on your arm. I've experienced both so I know that shit is scary.
I got up one time with a limp arm, and was getting up on the side that my arm was limp(my left) as if I was going to put my arm down to give support and push myself up, and then I thought I was about to snap my elbow because my arm was starting to bend in the wrong direction, was fucking terrifying.

Foxxy

this is why i dont sleep on my side..... no matter what I do one arm is numb/useless for the first 5 mins+ after I wake up

sam9501

You were probably sleeping in a way that it was cutting off blood circulation to the arm. It’s probably the reason why you woke up because your body went into alarms when it was having trouble pumping blood to it. It happened to me a few times too and I also freaked out when I couldn’t feel or move my arm. Try to keep your arms on your sides when you sleep, and before you go to sleep think about how your arms might rest after some time. If its a bit painful or tight with the positions of your arms, your probably going to cut off circulation again.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
You could have tried to wank with the numb arm. Internet said that it will feel alien and somewhat good.

I tried it and all I could feel is a foreign arm yanking on my dick.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
This morning when I woke up at 04:00 after having a nightmare (I'm not going to count)
At work. Sorry.

Ayways i think people are ignoring this part. Lets fix it.

I need details.

How often the nightmares?
Is it recurring?
What is your sleep schedual?
Type of work?
Work schedule?
Any ptsd/flashbacks?
Your age?
Have you experienced severe head trauma/explosions/loud noise for extenrd periods of time/anything that might cause a compression wave/scuba gear for extended periods/frequent sky diving?
Abuse drugs? (Alcohol doesn't count)
Take anything that starts with Meth-?
Take anything to treat ADHD or ADD?
Typical amount of caffiene per day?
Typical amount of nicotine per day?
Any seizures, if so, type and frequency?
Use soy products?

Feel free to just DM me the answers if you don't want it to be public knowledge.

ZackRPG

At work. Sorry.

Ayways i think people are ignoring this part. Lets fix it.

I need details.

How often the nightmares?
Is it recurring?
What is your sleep schedual?
Type of work?
Work schedule?
Any ptsd/flashbacks?
Your age?
Have you experienced severe head trauma/explosions/loud noise for extenrd periods of time/anything that might cause a compression wave/scuba gear for extended periods/frequent sky diving?
Abuse drugs? (Alcohol doesn't count)
Take anything that starts with Meth-?
Take anything to treat ADHD or ADD?
Typical amount of caffiene per day?
Typical amount of nicotine per day?
Any seizures, if so, type and frequency?
Use soy products?

Feel free to just DM me the answers if you don't want it to be public knowledge.
Actually, a friend had recommended me boku no piko and I know he always tries to make jokes so I went to youtube and looked for a summary, as a result this morning he gave me a nightmare where I started to watch boku no piko

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Maybe a ghost, anyways hope good happens for you.
I've been there, but only once. It was a pretty short experience. I told it to go away, and it went away.