I just finished some novel cover commission

linnil

It's the first time I did some novel cover. ^0^//
I am the reader myself but no one have never commissioin me for their novel cover before.
Finally!! Finally someone hire me for this!!
I shall show this work proudly here. he he.
You can critique me so that I can try to improve more on this.
(I already fix some text alignment from critique comment on reddit though but if there is more to fix why not?)
ปก The Machinist of the Apocalyptic World 2 (1).jpg

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It's the first time I did some novel cover. ^0^//
I am the reader myself but no one have never commissioin me for their novel cover before.
Finally!! Finally someone hire me for this!!
I shall show this work proudly here. he he.
You can critique me so that I can try to improve more on this.
(I already fix some text alignment from critique comment on reddit though but if there is more to fix why not?)
View attachment 20846
Boobies!

Love the pink nipples.

Succubiome

The angle of hand/fingers where they're holding hands looks a bit awkward to me somehow, but I had to look for a fair bit to see it?

Overall, looks like a very solid composition to me.

StrongArm

I love the cool watercolor style. I like the way its faded yet pops out to the eye. I only have one critique, and its that the blue haired girl's eye is a touch too large - but i suppose thats anime girls for ya!

Fantastic work - it has soul

Edit: here is a couple pictures showcasing anime side eye - i dont think yours is far off in comparison, just a size too large
1691362533323.png
1691362609013.png

Last edited:

lininart

I love the cool watercolor style. I like the way its faded yet pops out to the eye. I only have one critique, and its that the blue haired girl's eye is a touch too large - but i suppose thats anime girls for ya!

Fantastic work - it has soul

Edit: here is a couple pictures showcasing anime side eye - i dont think yours is far off in comparison, just a size too large
View attachment 20875View attachment 20876
Oh! thank for the eye reference!!

Lodur

Eight virgin
You have your own style (it's the greatest achievement, especially nowadays). But please, do something with their eyelashes! They are eyelashes, not fuzzy caterpillars!

lininart

You have your own style (it's the greatest achievement, especially nowadays). But please, do something with their eyelashes! They are eyelashes, not fuzzy caterpillars!
Hmm? Did the eye lash that bad?

StrongArm

Hmm? Did the eye lash that bad?
i think the eyelashes are quite good actually. It seems to be part of your style. So unlike that guy, i think they are just fine. Some things are a matter of personal preferance, not skill. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say

lininart

i think the eyelashes are quite good actually. It seems to be part of your style. So unlike that guy, i think they are just fine. Some things are a matter of personal preferance, not skill. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say
Ah... thank you for your kind word.