I made designs of all 7 Princes of Hell. Vote for your favorite.

Favorite Design

• Asmodeus

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Beelzebub

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Belphagor

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Leviathan

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Lucifer

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Mammon

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Satan

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
Asmodeus, Prince of Lust
AsmodeusDesignScreenshot.png

Beelzebub, Prince of Gluttony
BeelezebubDesignScreenshot.png

Belphegor, Prince of Sloth
BelphegorDesignScreenshot.png

Leviathan, Prince of Envy
LeviathanDesignScreenshot.png

Lucifer, Prince of Pride
LuciferDesignScreenshot.png

Mammon, Prince of Greed
MammonDesignScreenshot.png

Satan, Prince of Wrath
SatanDesignInspiration.png

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Lucifer isn’t necessarily my favorite looking one, but he has the best design, because he’s a fallen higher angel.

TotallyHuman

I guess beelzebub, as its the only one looking actually somewhat intimidating, also has some fly elements incorporated in his design.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Envy. That stylish long hair. Bioluminescence. If he didn't have something attached to his forehead I would wouldn't have been so lured by his charms.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
He's not a Prince of Hell according to demonologists.
Samael is typically the Angel of Death in jewish lore. I dont know about Christianity. Me not being Christian or Jewish, or any Abrahamic belief, I tend to forget the very small and subtle differences between the three.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I will draw him soon, then, he sounds very cool.
He's different from most of the other Angels in that while he obeys what he is told to do like all the others, he officially "condones the sins of man" rather than openly scolds/chastises them for it like the other Angels do. I don't know what the significance of him "condoning" humanities sin's is, but it's one of the most commonly mentioned concepts about him.

Either way, he's apparently one of the oddballs amongst the upper echelon's of the Angel hierarchy. If I remember correctly, he's in his own caste or whatever you call it. He also answers to no one but the Christian God. Even the other ArchAngels can't order him around. He's not one of the 7 ArchAngels, but he still commands the same amount of authority. In some cases, he is considered even stronger than Michael, the strongest of the ArchAngels, and in others he is considered his equal.

I know that when Lucifer attempted to have Michael side with him during the War in Heaven, the fact that he ALSO considered Samael, is meant to express how powerful Samael supposedly is since its said that if Michael HAD joined Lucifer, the Christian God would have lost the war. For whatever reason, Lucifer felt that Michael was the more reasonable of the two. Dunno what that says about Samael but eh...

In a way, Samael has some intriguing similarities to Lucifer before his fall.

Last edited:

Atramede

Samael is typically the Angel of Death in jewish lore. I dont know about Christianity. Me not being Christian or Jewish, or any Abrahamic belief, I tend to forget the very small and subtle differences between the three.
I don't know if Samael is the angel of death in Christian tradition, though he is often more attributed to Christianity than Judaism due to the whole Rome thing.

Personally when I hear the words 'angel of death' I think of Azrael, though apparently he's not as recognized outside of Islam?

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I don't know if Samael is the angel of death in Christian tradition, though he is often more attributed to Christianity than Judaism due to the whole Rome thing.

Personally when I hear the words 'angel of death' I think of Azrael, though apparently he's not as recognized outside of Islam?
I've heard the name, but different Abrahamic traditions have different takes on different angels. It can get confusing.