I Nearly Died

First of all, I want to introduce myself and give some background. I'm Treasure Little Bun, an author here. I also put my story on other platforms. I'm not that good but it's readable. I like reading more than writing.

I started my story when I'm resting, not working even though I already graduated. More than a month ago I got a job and just as I expected, I'm a workaholic.

Yesterday was my exam day. If I pass that exam, it's like getting a ticket to work for the government.

I woke up at 3:30 am. Went to a testing center with my friend who will also take the exam. After the exam, we ate with another friend who also took the exam at a different testing center. We all went home after.

I slept for an hour and woke up to work. Yes, to work. I won't get paid for working on that weekend but I would still do it, just to be done with it. From 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, I worked and in between, ate some.

I laid down flat with my pillows all over me. Three on top of me, two pillows where I rest my head, and two on my feet. Don't judge me. I love pillows. I treat my pillows as my blanket.

I slept immediately. My worst decision ever. My mind is awake, but I'm dreaming. I don't know how, it is what it is. But I'm scared because I remembered something.

The scene changed. For some reason, I could 'see' myself. There was a pillow on my head but it was transparent as I saw a black person kept on appearing in my sight. A scary noise sounded, and it made me panic.

I know. I know it's another nightmare. Just like in the old days but this time, it's different. My heartbeat went faster. As I shout for help and pray. I kept on repeating, "Help, I don't want to die!" But no one could hear me. No one could.

I reach out my hand wanting to grab a hold of my mother who is sleeping beside me. Calling her for help. Scratching, pinching my mother to wake her up and help me.

Then, I stopped. I am in a nightmare. My mother couldn't hear me, I couldn't move, so I wasn't doing anything at all. It was doomed. I don't know what to do. The scary noise is getting louder. The black figure kept on appearing in front of me. I'm suffocating. My body is getting heavier.

I was about to let go, but for one last time with all my strength, I yelled.

I felt my mouth opened for a bit and uttered, "Ah!" Before my mother could even call me or wake me up, I opened my eyes and told her, "It's a nightmare."

It's been a while since the nightmare visited me. I wasn't used to it already. And I felt death was really on my tail.

I was too tired and stressed out and my body was worn out. Sleeping in this state was never a good idea.

D

Deleted member 54065

First of all, I want to introduce myself and give some background. I'm Treasure Little Bun, an author here. I also put my story on other platforms. I'm not that good but it's readable. I like reading more than writing.

I started my story when I'm resting, not working even though I already graduated. More than a month ago I got a job and just as I expected, I'm a workaholic.

Yesterday was my exam day. If I pass that exam, it's like getting a ticket to work for the government.

I woke up at 3:30 am. Went to a testing center with my friend who will also take the exam. After the exam, we ate with another friend who also took the exam at a different testing center. We all went home after.

I slept for an hour and woke up to work. Yes, to work. I won't get paid for working on that weekend but I would still do it, just to be done with it. From 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, I worked and in between, ate some.

I laid down flat with my pillows all over me. Three on top of me, two pillows where I rest my head, and two on my feet. Don't judge me. I love pillows. I treat my pillows as my blanket.

I slept immediately. My worst decision ever. My mind is awake, but I'm dreaming. I don't know how, it is what it is. But I'm scared because I remembered something.

The scene changed. For some reason, I could 'see' myself. There was a pillow on my head but it was transparent as I saw a black person kept on appearing in my sight. A scary noise sounded, and it made me panic.

I know. I know it's another nightmare. Just like in the old days but this time, it's different. My heartbeat went faster. As I shout for help and pray. I kept on repeating, "Help, I don't want to die!" But no one could hear me. No one could.

I reach out my hand wanting to grab a hold of my mother who is sleeping beside me. Calling her for help. Scratching, pinching my mother to wake her up and help me.

Then, I stopped. I am in a nightmare. My mother couldn't hear me, I couldn't move, so I wasn't doing anything at all. It was doomed. I don't know what to do. The scary noise is getting louder. The black figure kept on appearing in front of me. I'm suffocating. My body is getting heavier.

I felt my mouth opened for a bit and uttered, "Ah!" Before my mother could even call me or wake me up, I opened my eyes and told her, "It's a nightmare."

It's been a while since the nightmare visited me. I wasn't used to it already. And I felt death was really on my tail.

I was too tired and stressed out and my body was worn out. Sleeping in this state was never a good idea.
First, it's good to rant occasionally, so you did the right thing.

Second, take a break. You might be tired.

KrakenRiderEmma

Some people become more likely to have this kind of sleep paralysis nightmare if they end up with pillows on top of them or around them. So if it happens again you may want to think about your choice of pillows-as-blankets and if it’s worth the risk!

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Take care of yourself and take a break if must. Stress could easily play a role in it. Try to have a few days for yourself only and not worry about exams, writing, and stuff. Let your brain rest! Worry is a hell of an enemy and can intensify in your dreams.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

just your average sleep paralysis demon. You get used to it, might even have an interesting conversation one of these days

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Eclectic_Asininity

Bro says he is a writer...ainnoway

Look at this post oh my god I can't read this shit lil bro use commas or emdashes or anything, please, for the love of allah. (Or your deity of choice) I really hope you didn't just write all that shit just to plug your book, that would be some ginkery right there.

ACertainPassingUser

You sleep next to your mom?
Everyone done it at some point in their lives
Yep, I do once in the past.

kinda pathetic for 12-13yo to still sleep with their Mom.

Pretty much my mom's fault for telling me frightening stories about hell, purgatory, and other religious punishment stuff every single day since I'm 7-8yo or something.

I was scared, paranoid, and depressed everyday, thinking I'm a sinful boy who deserve to be sent to hell due to not agreeing with mom and being lazy during prayer.

Being socially helpless in school isn't helping either. either I'm stuck with bully that I won't fight due to feeling I'm deserved to be bullied, or going home and being scolded for complaining of being bullied by schoolmates and lazy to study And less grateful because my mother used to go to school while suffering from poverty.

Fuck you mom, you suffer from poverty while happily having friend and happy acquaintance, While i suffer from depression, isolation, and other mental issue to the point I can't even sleep alone.

It changed after Mom got sent to hospital one day after some overwork. I was forced to sleep alone, learned to be angry with my bad dreams, and to play game as much as I liked.

I don't love my mom anymore and I'm happy with it. Now I only thank her for all the good thing she do, while I also resent her for all the bad thing she did to me, as I should do with stranger.