I need all the Scribblehub shitposts and funny posts

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Could each of you share your favorite funny posts on the forums? They can be from threads or from profiles. There is no limit to how many to share here so please share to your heart's content. Please share via the quote button, screenshots, and/or link to the post. Here are a few screenshots to give an idea of what I'm talking about. Things that would make most people who see it think this,
8hrd9o.jpg

16.PNG
10.PNG
4.PNG
Capture.PNG
19.PNG
20.PNG
21.PNG

The main reason I want this thread is because it will help with the SHF highschool fanfic and I plan to use the contents of this thread for a side project of mine. Thank you.

SailusGebel

The best author exists and his name is @CupcakeNinja
The man.
The myth.
The degenerate.
The holder of multiple titles, The Top G, Seeder of Women , The Great King of Satisfied Wives, Chad of Chads, Opener of Wombs, Wielder of the Divine Rod, Punisher of Milfs, The Great Fucker of Daughters, Commander of the Golden Cunts, Sacred Lover of Unfaithful Wives, Bringer of Orgasms, Father of Incest, Builder of Harems, Protector of the Two Titties, Keeper of Your Mother's Pussy, Chosen of Your Wife, High Steward of the Conquered Whores, Sailor of the Red Dust, Sentinel of the Two Spliffs, The Unceasing Plower, Begetter of Semen, Scourge of Fathers, Womb-feeder, First of the Carnal Valley, Rider of the Sacred Daughter, Vanquisher of Virgins, Champion of the Lonely Housewives, Mighty Lion of the Endless Cum, Emperor of the Wandering Hands, He Who Grabs The Pussy, Great Cock Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Big Butts, Waker of Lust Monarch of the High, Majestic Emperor of the Glistening Cock, Champion of the Horny Gods, Builder of the Great Brothel, Terror of Husbands , Master of the Never-Ending Orgasms, Master of the Orgy, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Faithful, Scion of Unwed Mothers, Scion of Snoop Dogg, The Great, Chaser of Pussy, Keeper of the Royal Blunt, Founder of the Milf Cult, Banisher of the Simps, Guardian of the Carnal Pass, Tamer of the Elf Queen, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Simp King, Lover of the Goddesses, He Who Does Not Stop Fucking Your Daughter, Slayer of Your Sister's Sweet Pussy, Womb Purger, Favoured of Females, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Women, Lord Cock, Wrangler of Pussy, Emperor of the Moistened Plains, Eternal Sovereign of Your Wife's Loins, Seneschal of the Great Loli Horde, Curserer of the Living, Regent of Soiled Panties, Warden of Wet Dream, Herald of Great Sex , Caller of the Sweet Nectar, Godess-Tamer, Master of the River, Guardian of the Unloved, Great Keeper of Weed, Deacon of the Green River, Muncher of Snacks, Summoner of French Fries, Master of all Narcotics, Prince of Ducks, Tyrant of Air B-n-B, Purger of the Mouth Breathers, Killer of the False God's Bitch ass Champions, Tyrant of the No-Bitches Gang, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Cucked, Cunt Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Weed... and many, many more...

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Puppet threads, too.

All of the Lore threads by Hans.Trondheim. Sadly, the images have disappeared from many of the lore threads due to discord changes.
I do have a copy of all the images if you want them~
Just don't call me the copy ninja afterwards~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
There are too many, so it's hard to think of all of them. There was the small rap battle with Sailus—that funny argument with J_Chemist. Most of the things I remember the best are ones I partook in. There was the bit about the anonymous commissioner. An entire court case where I was defended by the presiding judge @Rhaps who was also my lawyer in a Puppet lore.