Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Try harder

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • You can handle

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 54065

What's the problem? Why are you doubting? Low views/reader count?

If it's because of low views/readers, just keep on updating your work. Many readers would prefer to 'save up' chapters in a story in order to binge read those for later.

Also there are some who are cautious towards authors, especially those who keep dropping works. Hence, they 'test the waters' before fully diving into a story.

So, I'd recommend you continue and finish your story instead of droping it and starting something new.

LORD_SHAXX

Just had a quick look. It would probably help to have a good description. Just having the word "trying" isn't really going to entice new readers. Other than look at your tags. You have none. You want as many tags as possible 1. They tell people what your story is about 2. Think of it like casting a net to catch fish. Th bigger the net the more fish you can catch.
Too add to what other have said. Consistency. Is key posting regularly helps with exposure. Once a week is good

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Things you need to fix:

• Description/synopses
    • Need much more than that because if people don't know what they are looking at, they just skip it.
  • Better title. This is more like a troll post than an actual story.
  • Tags
  • Numbering your chapters
  • Posting more frequently
I advise you to delete it altogether, and here is why:

After fixing all of the above problems and THEN reposting, it will land you on the front page as new series for more eyeballs.

Sorry to say, your ship has already sailed by now; the story, having it up like this, will go nowhere. Better to start over.

ACertainPassingUser

Keep writing.

You will always get more experience the more you write.

You need to write more to be able to write less to write even more.

You better make outline and draft before putting it into your main writing, it makes it easier to write the climax and the ending.

And finally, make a timetable schedule for your life. Many people were stressed because they write so much beyond the allocated time and it ruins their lives.

D

Deleted member 113259

What is it you're trying to accomplish? If you're writing for the validation of others you should stop and make yourself less insecure before you put any more energy into this project. If you're writing, because you enjoy it, then keep doing it. Don't let the lack of attention get you down.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Carlo.jpg

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Keep going, add a description, be sure to keep notes so you don't get lost in the weeds, and for the love of all that is unholy add tags.

SomethingStuffHappend

Just say it
Things you need to fix:

• Description/synopses
    • Need much more than that because if people don't know what they are looking at, they just skip it.
  • Better title. This is more like a troll post than an actual story.
  • Tags
  • Numbering your chapters
  • Posting more frequently
I advise you to delete it altogether, and here is why:

After fixing all of the above problems and THEN reposting, it will land you on the front page as new series for more eyeballs.

Sorry to say, your ship has already sailed by now; the story, having it up like this, will go nowhere. Better to start over.
I hate when I find nothing novels with no description it shouldn’t even be that hard and it’s done so frequently on this website.

mcarrowen

Yes, you should continue writing. If writing is your dream, then write. If you need feedback, ask and consider their words (or ignore it. The choice is yours). If you're down, you're not alone. Got a writer's block? Welcome to the club! Just DON'T write with the goal of pleasing the crowd, getting rich (AI is taking over our writing jobs, so I heard), and wanting recognition and adoration bec you cannot please everyone. It's OK to imagine success. But trying to please everyone? You'll just fail. This crowd will like your story. The other one will hate it. Everybody has opinion in almost anything. You can filter negative vibes... I guess. Accept some truths and make peace with yourself. As Instagram once said: Love & Light... Love & Light😶

Paul_Michaels

Just a below average author.
Looking at it, it seems like you don't care about whatever this story is. Either commit to this story or burn it and uses this as an exercise when you start your next one. If you start your next one.